[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the political subtext of this short film? https://y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images (25).jpg (21KB, 434x339px) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
21KB, 434x339px
What is the political subtext of this short film?

https://youtu.be/FZXgYbMWrNc
>>
WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?!
>>
>>87537927
were the sisters(male) even responsible for this short?
>>
[x] fetishization of the black male body
[x] black male body portrayed as overly muscular, hypermasculine, and powerful
[x] black male is godlike superhuman
[x] white male sidekick portrayed as weak, effet, and cowardly
[x] multiple attractive white women including blondes openly lust after black male body
[x] villains are exclusively white male corporate types
[x] villains try to physically restrain black male hero with numerous weak white hands but he is liberated by the sheer power of his black male body
[x] white males attempting to stop heroic black male from "waking up" forcing him to "sit down"

What does it all mean?
>>
>>87537927
MTF is just an excuse for balding men to have hair
>>
>>87538441
To be fair one of the few things blacks can actually do better than anyone else is run real fast
>>
>>87538617

Thats racist.
>>
>>87538837
yes the PC thing to say would be that Whites are inferior runners
>>
From the Animatrix they only wrote Second Renaissance pt 1 and 2 which is the best in the movie, they had nothing to do with this one.
>>
>>87537927
wasn't this short directed by an Japanese dude?
>>
>>87538491
This is by far the smartest thing I have ever read on this earth
>>
>>87537955
>>87538921
>>87539080
They were the producers. Producers have more say on a film than directors or writers.
>>
>>87539327
They were producers but in the case of the Animatrix they gave a lot of creative control to the directors of each individual sequence they wanted it that way so each would feel very distinctive to one another. Most of them were made by japs.
>>
>>87537927
I hope they're both okay
>>
Well given it was made by the same studio as Redline, I imagine they just wanted to make some bitchin' drawings.

But you just wanted to make a /pol/ bait thread.
>>
>>87537927
That's like the ultimate case of wanting something just because your brother has one.

>"Mom! He got to be a girl I wanna be one too!"
>>
They both went to the same doMatrix
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.