[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It feels like the difference when you have a really amaz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled-1.jpg (197KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
197KB, 4000x4000px
>It feels like the difference when you have a really amazing organic piece of produce versus a waxy apple from the bodega. It’s the same thing with this kind of wine.
>It's this whole punk way of doing shit so I like to call it anti-Trump wine. Trump wine is the old school, gross wine that's really expensive. Anti-Trump wine is the wine that everyone can drink... it's cheap, everyone can afford it and it's lower alcohol. It's special.
https://thecreativeindependent.com/people/eric-wareheim-on-working-with-people-you-love-and-trust/

what did he mean by this?
>>
eric wareheim is a narcissistic garbageman but then so is trump so here is your (you)
>>
>>87537265
>lower alcohol wine
>somehow better
mostly tastes like shit in reality
>>
https://youtu.be/mkkK3EQ4fek

Look at this great organic piece of work! Great sip of anti-Trump wine right here
>>
>>87537561
both of them got dead eyes ;_____;
>>
File: 1504677495895.jpg (37KB, 400x400px)
1504677495895.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>triggered trump supporter post number 363 of the day
>>
>>87537561
>>87538152
This it's fucking unsettling desu the old show worked because on their gaze you could see it "holy fuck we are doing this" now it's a void.
>>
>>87538226
Mentally ill people constantly complaining about Trump.
Point out they are deranged cunts.
>haHAA triggered!
>>
Tim and Eric baaaad
Sam Hyde gooood
>>
>>87539213
>using twitch emotes
Way to prove you're underage, faggot.
>>
>>87539295
if only sam hyde's show was as funny as tim and eric's
>>
File: 1491699469042.png (102KB, 746x717px)
1491699469042.png
102KB, 746x717px
>>87537265
These analogies are all over the fucking place, I don't think he even knows what he means
>'organic' fruit and vegetables specially fluffed up for faggy post-hipster hipsters with inflated prices mostly just because you'll pay for it somehow equated to cheap shitty wine for the pleb masses that tastes like chemical swill and will give you a headache like someone has been jackhammering your skull
>cheap affordable fruit and vegetables are in evil nazi cahoots with racist expensive wine that I can afford because I'm actually rich but I wont buy because of the social downvotes
>>
File: file.png (1KB, 299x36px)
file.png
1KB, 299x36px
What a weird thing for you to make up, OP
None of that is in the article
>>
HE SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT MY TRUMP!!!!??!!!!! HOW COOOOOOULD HE!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>87539860
scroll down and click on the blinking banner, you piece of human water trash
>>
>>87539995

I'm sorry. Those quotes sounded so fucking ridiculous I didn't want to believe they were true.

>bragging about making your own "natural wine" and comparing it to producing mainstream media
>talking about how it "uses less alcohol" showing you have no fucking clue what you're talking about

What happened to this guy jesus christ
>>
>>87540157
hey man i'm sorry i called you water thrash, i just got heated up no hard feelings
>>
>>87540412

It's okay I enjoy having new insults thrown my way
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.