[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this movie? The opening sequence with the black and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 135347.jpg (24KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
135347.jpg
24KB, 214x317px
Thoughts on this movie? The opening sequence with the black and white newsreel footage of the burning monk in Saigon was pure kino.
>>
This is reddit this is memes
>>
>who is a good dog
Dog just stares bc he is not a good dog anymore
>>
>>87532414
stop triggering my PTSD, please

I can't get the scene where they spared no villagers out of my head.. the looks of the poor kids keeps me awake at night
>>
>>87532485
Kekerino!
>>
>>87532485
Holy keksicles!!!!
>>
The ambush sequence at the Saigon brothel was incredible. Connor fragging his captain to get out of patrol duty really captured the mood of the war.
>>
File: 1477121669880.png (765KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1477121669880.png
765KB, 1001x1001px
>>87532485
all of my keks
>>
>>87532485
holy kek
include me in the screencap
>>
>>87532485
>>87532485
>>87532485
>>87532485
Actually keking my lads
>>
Good but I liked the prequel better, Army Dog: Mỹ Lai Mutt
>>
That Mark Wahlberg cameo caught me off guard.
>>
>>87532414
At first, I thought they handed me the wrong dossier. I couldn't believe they wanted this dog dead. House trained, Vaccinated...De-Flead, Fetches the ball, about a thousand decorations, etc., etc. I'd head his bark on the tape and it really put the hook in me, but I couldn't connect up that voice with this dog. Like they said, he had an impressive career. Maybe too impressive. I mean, perfect. He was being groomed for one of the top slots in the corporation. General, Best in show, anything. In 1964, he returned from a tour with the dog handlers in Vietnam, and things started to slip. His report to the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Lyndon Johnson was restricted. Seems they didn't dig what he had to tell them. During the next few months, he made three requests...for transfer to Airborne training, Fort Benning, Georgia...and was finally accepted. Airborne? He was thirty-eight years old. Why the fuck would he do that? 1966...joins Special Forces, returns to Vietnam.
>>
Why do cunnyfags have such shit taste in movies and push such shitty forced reddit memes?
>>
>That white phosphorus scene
did they really need to include that? i thought it was a children's movie
>>
That scene were they trick his friend that a grenade is a ball.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.