[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just started watching this after remembering vague memories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: buffy.vampire.slayer.tv.show.jpg (245KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
buffy.vampire.slayer.tv.show.jpg
245KB, 1024x768px
So I just started watching this after remembering vague memories from childhood.

When does it get good? I'm 3 episodes in.
>>
>>87527083
never. literally the brain poison that caused caepshit. right there.

save your brain. read a book.
>>
>>87527083
Season 1 isn't good.

Season 2 is better

Season 3 is good

And from then on, the show kind of re-invents itself once every couple of seasons, and whether or not you still find it good after that is purely up to personal opinion.
>>
Do the characters lose the high-school banter later on? Really irritating.

Also Willow a cute
>>
>>87527083
best comfy series ever. watch it in winter with some merlot. rolled ciggies and a bitch you're going to lure in so you can fuck her.

it always gets them in the mood.

also just a great series in general. comfy with beautiful women and good times end of the 90's nostalgia before things became mad niggerish
>>
>>87527584
no but acquire the skill to help you get laid and fuck simple women
>>
It's generally accepted tha Season 1 is pretty rough then everything after it is pretty great up to the college/ADAM arc. Save for the ADAM arc I still quite enjoyed the show till the end with some of the later seasons being my favorites.

That said even some of the worst seasons/arcs have some very great monster of the week episodes making them still pretty enjoyable experiences.

Angel is really good too.
>>
S1 is its own thing. It's part of the series but at the same time it's different due to lack of budget and planning. It was written and produced nearly a year before the show even premiered.

S2 and S3 are more episode-oriented with short story arcs.

S4 starts involving longer arcs overreaching lots of episodes, but still a good amount of episodic MOTW type stuff.

S5-S7 are largely long arc narratives that can span 6-7 episodes.

So it depends on what your flavor is.
>>
>>87527272
Correct opinion.
>>
File: BuffyMovieINTRO[1].jpg (77KB, 900x474px) Image search: [Google]
BuffyMovieINTRO[1].jpg
77KB, 900x474px
Reminder that Movie Buffy > Show Buffy
>>
angel >>>>>>>>>> buffy
>>
>>87527083
>When does it get good?
it doesn't
>>
S1 is so rough because it has pretty bad MOTW episodes. Take those out and you effectively get the Buffy movie Whedon originally wanted to make spread over a few episodes.
>>
It gets good when yous start watching Angel, the superior show
>>
>>87530071
Angel has Illyria in it. Of course it's better.
But then again there wouldn't be an Angel without a Buffy, and for that, both need to be watched.
>>
Buffy and Angel are both great and have their hits and misses.

Generally, it's reallly too hard to choose. I'd say Buffy has better story arcs and ties with Angel for MOTW.

Full run Angel has a better cast and he tends to be more likable than Buffy as a charatcer (but Buffy is leaps and bounds better than anyone in her show) - she gets worse as the show goes.

Both are enjoyable shows and top 10 of all time on any competent TV critic's list.
>>
I stopped watching when the hot chick left and they went to college
>>
>>87530541
Buffy is better because it has Alyson Hannigan and later Michelle Trachtenberg both which gave me so much of good fapping back then. Also thank god for guy who made that Sirens Call Buffy sex game.
>>
>>87531143

Joss, please.
>>
>>87527083
>When does it get good?
when you get to the part where you can start watching Angel instead
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.