[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my friend says he skips every saul scene since it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 8R0aqTJ.jpg (22KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
8R0aqTJ.jpg
22KB, 214x317px
>tfw my friend says he skips every saul scene since it's ''boring'' and he just watches the mike stuff and cartel stuff since it's more like breaking bad, he calls it the ''mike origin story show''
>>
>>87526260
Get better friends.
>>
k i n o friend
>>
>>87526260
>implying somethings wrong about his opinion
>>
>>87526260
we checked with your mom, she said you dont have any freinds.... it's you isn't it, you sick fuck? why you gotta shame her like this, jimmie? why?
>>
>>87526260

I wouldn't skip the scenes, but I understand where he is coming from.

I'm convinced Vince Gilligan is semi-trolling viewers with Better Call Saul. He doesn't want to make a shit TV show, but he is messing with his viewers by making the show so slow paced and redundant at times. Things like showing BOTH commercial filming scenes towards the end of season 2, that was wasting time because the scenes are redundant. He only needed to show the air force base scene, nothing new was added by showing the same thing at the school. He's doing this to get the Breaking Bad bandwagon fans to make fools of themselves, with them fawning over scenes he knows are just padding and bs.
>>
Your friend is right. The worst part of the show is Saul's storyline.
>>
>>87526260
I like the show but it feels padded out to me. There's so many scenes that could be cut. I know people say some parts of breaking bad feel slow but compared to this, breaking bad was fucking lightning fast with the pace. Like 50% of the show feels like ''The Fly'' episode. Just the feel. That slow monotomous feel.
>>
>It took an entire season to advance the story what 1.5 episodes of any other show would have

It's standard AMC bullshit. 12+ episode seasons with about 2 episodes of content. BrBa was the same way. It's just less noticeable due to how great Cranston is, but it's extremely noticeable in bad shows with shitty casts like Saul, Mad Men, Walking Dead, etc.
>>
i was pleasantly surprised by the first 5 episodes of season 3 but it went back to filler afterwards

whats even worse is when people praise the show for the boring montages "dude another classic montage with excellent mexican music! i love symmetrical cinematography!!!"
>>
HHM (formerly Chuck's)
>>
>>87527488
How can you say that when the best episode of the show is when it's just Saul and Chuck in court?
>>
>>87526260
The Mike parts and breaking bad parts are the worst parts of the show. I just want to watch the stuff about Jimmy. Your friend sounds like a typical breaking bad retard
>>
>>87526260
Your friend is right, season 2 turned into a business drama, i came for crime and thats what Mikes story gives me
>>
Mike is meh. I don't understand why so many people love him and his scenes.

Jimmy and Chuck scenes are top tier. Any scene with Chuck is good.
>>
>>87528634
>I came for crime

Pleb detected
>>
>>87528679
He was good in breaking bad since he was the one who always called him out for his shit all the time. he told him he didn't like him, he was an egomaniac, a cunt etc all the time. I always felt like his characters was an accident though, since he showed up in that one scene in season 2 when jane OD'd, i think the writers only brought him back because it was a hit with the viewers.
>>
>>87526260
Your friend is an utter pleb. Cut all ties with him if you know what's good for you.
>>
File: 1480265091326.png (265KB, 501x408px) Image search: [Google]
1480265091326.png
265KB, 501x408px
>>87527443
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.