/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a horsing around episode where Bojack has a sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>it's a horsing around episode where Bojack has a sister episode
O-oh let me guess the maid was part deer? Fuck I gotta watch season 3 again
>>
Self bump marathoned the entire show.

I liked it
>>
>>87519703
Fuck me, this show is depressive.
Gets too real sometimes.
>>
>>87520666
Hay it works for me it jolts me out of depression at least for a while.

I will say the episode 11 about Alzheimer's was fucking scary but this season was really well written at the expense of humor but I'm fine with that I was adultswim crap for that not for feels
>>
>>87519703
Episode 6 was too fucking real, with his inner monologue calling him a piece of shit. I almost had to turn it off
>>
>>87521134
Yep I guess that's what mental illnesses are really like.

You tell yourself and get told it's just a phase you'll get better find someone bla bla bla.

Funny how a cartoon about animals is more human than it has any right to be.

The gags are neat too and the show doesn't hit you over the head much...
>>
>>87521281
>Yep I guess that's what mental illnesses are really like.

Wait, is that mental illness? I thought it's just how most people operate, meaning once your left alone to your thoughts you spiral into self-doubt and self-pity.
>>
>>87521470
Yeah, that's major depression. I'm certain most people have some degree of that but it doesn't interfere to the point where they become self-destructive and incapable of reciprocating even the tiniest bit of kindness. Self-medication though is fairly common, if under reported
>>
Does mr peanutbutter have a human or dog penis
>>
>>87521724
huh, then I guess I need to visit psychiatrist or some shit.

>>87521783
Yes.
>>
>>87522172
Been there done that for over 10 years doesn't really do shit.
>>87521783
Both?

Wah bout Bojack horsecock?
>>
>>87522232
hes got two dicks?
>>
>>87522232
>Been there done that for over 10 years doesn't really do shit.
Don't they prescribe some pills to "turn off thinking"?
I usually use alcohol, but long-term and short-term side effects are taking too much toll.
>>
>>87522408
I see a combination of counselor and psychiatrist. Counselor to tackle the depressive thoughts, low self esteem, and never ending thoughts of guilt. I'm bipolar II so the medication I'm on doesn't really make me foggy or anything, it just keeps me at a more level state so my lows are less likely to appear and persist for a much shorter time frame. Some people are able to deal with their problems on their own and my hat's off to them. I unfortunately was not one of those people.
>>
>>87522936
Good luck then, I guess.
I also find Jordan Petersons lectures calming. While I know he became a meme with a rabid fanbase, he still is a working profession psychiatrist with decades of expirence in his field.
>>
>>87523578
he's an academic psychologist, not a medical psychiatrist you pseud
>>
>>87523682
He still works with people, he isn't just academic theorist.
>>
>>87520444
yeah, the mother shit was on point, I hated the internal dialog gimic but the season was solid and got some feels, which shows don't do to me that often anymore
>>
>>87522408
Pretty much. I took a few different antidepressants back in the day and most just stick you in a bubble that kind of filters information in and out of yourself. It's fine until you realize theres a bubble and you're not yourself. It's even worse when people compliment that bubble and therefore remind you that the real you is a piece of shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.