[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugs S3nhRRzQ I'm kinda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgsS3nhRRzQ

I'm kinda nervous for the film now, this doesn't feel like Blade Runner at all.
>>
yeah.
But it feels like a Villneuve movie, which is fine by me.
>>
>>87519480
This is just a short marketing film made by Ridley Scott's son, none of this (including the cast and crew besides Leto) is in the actual film, calm down.
And Leto did a decent job, he's weird too perfect homo not aging face fits the Blade Runner world quite well.
>>
He blinded himself for this performance? This is bad. Really bad.
Charlie Cox meanwhile gives a consistently great performance of a blind guy for three seasons. Without annoying anyone with this "method" shit.
>>
>>87519480
It retains the aesthetics of the original, insofar as a 6 minute short can show, whilst trying something tonally different. Which is what it needs.

The trailers made it look like shit - this is the only piece of the marketing campaign that's actually curried interest. It's me and my dad's favourite movie and I'll still enjoy seeing it with him regardless though.
>>
>>87519532
>This is just a short marketing film made by Ridley Scott's son
Hi again? His Covenant short was godawful, did you see that shitty camerawork?
>>
>>87519769
I never said it's good, I said he or any of the people who worked on this didn't work on the actual film, except for Leto obviously.
>>
>>87519741
>It retains the aesthetics of the original
No, the lighting in the room is all wrong, the angles are wrong, the way those side characters talk is all wrong.
>>
>Ridley Scott's kid gets to play with Daddy's toys
No thanks
>>
>>87519717
>Charlie Cox meanwhile gives a consistently great performance of a blind guy for three seasons

Thats only because he has glasses on 99% of the time so you can't see his eye movement (atleast thats how it was in S1). If Leto is without glasses for a long period of time like 5 min of him constantly talking it would be nearly impossible for him to move his eyes like a blind men.
>>
>>87519863
It doesn't have to be 100% accurate, just believable for the audience. This is what method blowhards don't understand.
>>
>>87519480
God damn that was cringy.
>f*ucking epic grimdark environment
>Leto overacting like a retard
>Reddit-tier dialogue: "polish or crack the firmament". Dude big words lmao.
>every box checked on the diversity checklist

Into the fucking trash this movie will go
>>
>>87520042
The way you achieve the end result doesn't matter at all (unless you don't heavily obstruct the production of the film while doing it), what matters is that the end result is good.
You're just whining for no reason really.
>>
What's the name of that asian actor? I have seen him in so many movies but i can't remember the name
>>
>>87519480
Leto is bad desu
>>
>>87520184
if only there was a way for you to search for the cast list of this short
>>
>>87519480
>now
>>
>>87520042
>It doesn't have to be 100% accurate

Yes it has you fucking faggot why would Leto settle for mediocrity if he can easile make his performance better
>>
>>87520184
it's mf'ing kublai khan
>>
>>87519480
This is painful to watch. Do I have to?
>>
>>87520290
>mediocrity
Prove that this was a better performance than previous actors who acted blind, you can't you tryhard faggot.
>>
>>87519717
http://screenrant.com/charlie-cox-daredevil-matt-murdock-blind/

"The actor, who earned praise for his performance as the blind lawyer/superhero Matt Murdock, said that he went so far as to have himself intentionally blinded for a brief period in order to better perform the role."

Idiot.
>>
>>87519480
Leto ruins yet another movie with his method acting

Why does he keep getting work?
>>
>>87519480
Who are those literal who's trying to act? I'm embarrassed to admit I used to listen to 30 seconds to Mars when I was 14.
>>
>>87520488
Leto is a solid actor when he's not trying too hard. Idk who these other fools are.
>>
File: mackrunner.webm (203KB, 960x400px) Image search: [Google]
mackrunner.webm
203KB, 960x400px
Mackenzie approves of it, I'm going to give it all possible chance.
>>
>>87521375
I'm gonna watch it for the Goose and that cuban chick, but it's still gonna be shit.
>>
>>87519480
if letos character is an replicant too he's doing a pretty good job, his voice sounds robotic
>>
>>87519480
Every trailer that came after the initial teaser crushed what little optimism I had for it.
>>
>>87522282
thats just goose being goose
>>
>>87519480
leto needs to just fuck The Joker off, he's a decent actor but that role is tarnishing him and if he's going to method act, just do it alone in your trailer.
>>
>>87520458
>whole filming
>brief moment

idiot
>>
>>87520458
u know this is jus marketing right?

actors jus do blow and fuck other men, then they show up and read lines
>>
>It's another Ridley Scott destroys his legacy episode

D R O P P E D

At this point he will only be remembered for his shitty "reboots" of his own franchises.
>>
>>87522375
Doesn't mean he didn't still do it while filming. Dude said Cox didn't get involved with that method acting stuff, but he did, even if only for the beginning.

Leto just stayed with it entirely (cause he's doing a single film and not a whole TV show probably).

Not the first time an actor's done this either. People are taking shots at an actor for wearing blind contact lenses to help play a blind guy. What's wrong with that?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.