[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when Pirates was really fucking good? What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 206517[1].jpg (534KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
206517[1].jpg
534KB, 1920x1080px
Remember when Pirates was really fucking good?

What happened?

PotC thread.
>>
>>87516988
The OG writers Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio left after 4th one.
>>
Yes, I remember Dead Man's Chest, the only good Pirates of The Caribbean movie.
>>
>>87517049
Curse of the Black Pearl was arguably better, but, meh.
>>
They are still good. The more retarded they get the better they become.
>>
>>87517118
Pearl is severely overrated because of its status as the first one.
>>
File: Syrena.png (126KB, 486x417px) Image search: [Google]
Syrena.png
126KB, 486x417px
1 > 4 > 2 > 3 > 5
>>
JAK SPARROU MUMBLE MUMBLE
>>
>>87518022
she would make a perfect trap
>>
>>87517948
I haven't seen the latest one

Is it really good or are you memeing?
>>
1 > 3 > 2 >>> 4 >> 5
>>
Why in the FLYING FUCK is Davey Jones back in 6, it feels like Frieza and Dragon Ball at this point, cant wait when he will team up with the main cast
>>
>>87520220
>pirates 6
im sorry what?
well me personally, 2,1,3,5,4
keep in mind that i dont hate any of these movies.
they are just supposed to be fun disney type adventures and they could work as real life, animated, or complete cgi movies
>>
File: jones 1.jpg (709KB, 1182x802px) Image search: [Google]
jones 1.jpg
709KB, 1182x802px
DO YEH FEARH DEATHA!?
>>
>>87516988
Only Curse of the Black Pearl was good.
>>
5 had its moments. I liked the whole set piece with the spinning guillotine and the young Jack flashback was actually pretty fun.
>>
>>87520321
There was a teaser with his music at the end of 5. For some fucking reason
>>
>>87516988
>implying 5th isn't the second best movie

>>87518021
It wasn't weighted down by irrelevant shit. Every scene was on point. In 2th we spend like 10 minutes on the dumb cannibal island and an eternity watching elizabeths dress flying around.
>>
>>87520165
Why? 3rd had a great trailer and some amazing set pieces but the thing was just so long and bloated.

Also how in all earth can any be worse than 4th?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.