[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*sucks in air through teeth* Jesus. Simon, what did he have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: negann.jpg (56KB, 886x497px) Image search: [Google]
negann.jpg
56KB, 886x497px
*sucks in air through teeth* Jesus. Simon, what did he have a knife? Uhhh hatchet? haha Simon's my right hand man. Having one of those is important. *licks teeth* I mean what do you have without em?

Will this play into Season 8?
>>
*leans back
hol up
*laughs*
rick
*sucks air through teeth*
rick you
*jerks off lucile*
RICK LISTEN WHILE IM SPEAKING
*breaks spine*
RICK I NEED ALL YOUR
*pauses for dramatic effect between each word*
RICK I NEED ALL UR SHIT
>>
File: neganfeet.png (284KB, 823x680px) Image search: [Google]
neganfeet.png
284KB, 823x680px
If JDM shills feet then life will be easier
>>
>>87514409
Who wrote this? a 15 year old?
>>
>>87514484
Negan is supposed to be an edgelord so it fits, he was like an insurance salesman before the zombie apocalypse so everything he does now is MAXIMUM EDGE to maintain the persona
>>
>>87514484
Nope. A 30 something fat guy. Who is in ways better than the jews who censor shit for tv. Most recently Kirkman has been a faggot but he's still less faggy than the hacks who shill Tara and expect us to sympathize with Rosita.
>>
hey rigg mang
lemme ask yew sumin
could a livin breethin persin
could they lean back like THIS
that's 60 degrees, 90!
WHY'S HE STILL LEANIN'?!
>>
>>87514484
This is way after Negan is defeated and is forced to be friends with Rick. I can't think of a point where he can murder Rick without being forced to live in shit.
>>
>>87514618
im fucking dead

sides gone
>>
>>87514618
Jeff absolutely takes over the role.
>>
File: 1504819179809.png (4KB, 368x376px) Image search: [Google]
1504819179809.png
4KB, 368x376px
what is this show even about?

I've never watched a single second of it, but I know this is The Walking Dead.

can someone fucking explain to me how a show like this can be be on it's fucking 8TH SEASON?

isn't it literally just DUDE ZOMBIES LMAO?

holy fuck man
this entire millennium has been absolute cancer when it comes to this sort of shit. The "Zombie" craze is emblematic of it. Le fucking ironic zombie apocalypse xD wot weapin woould u choose 2 survive? Check out the new Nazi Zombies in Call of Duty mannn. God fuck this plague mass produced pop-culture gimmicky shit that's used as goyim feed in the film and tv trough for the normie faggots and sub 90 IQ mongoloids. All of it. From the big band theory to capeshit faggotry. Like I'm a huge fan of like Disney's™ Star™ War's™ i dunno i guess im kind of Geeky like that xD I have my own special sub-culture to act as life support for my fucking hollowed out soul, just like my daddy and his favourite Sportsball team I'm a total geek and I have hobbies too and my identity amounts to capeshit consumption whilst my white race is being metaphorically and literally raped and ravaged and murdered and genocided lol cant wait for the new marvel movie tho looks fucking AWESOME

Wow look at that absolute fucking wall of a shitpost I just built.

Seriously though, The Sopranos ended within six seasons (more like 7 really in terms of length really but still).
With all of the condensed kino and character development and large cast and pure fucking cummies that show achieved, can someone tell me what exactly has happened over the past 7 seasons of The Walking Dead™?
>>
>>87515079
tl;dr
>>
>>87515079
>I've never watched a single second of it, but I know this is The Walking Dead.
What a great header to get people to read your fake essay you mentally ill faggot
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (259KB, 1246x700px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
259KB, 1246x700px
>>87515094

Reported to a certified moderator for violation of the rules, specifically: non-contribution to intellectual Film and Television discussion

I demand a well thought out and civilised rebuttal for all of my dissertations on /tv/. We all should. With the help of the /tv/ community, we can work together to make this place better, and to contribute to the discussion of the visual arts. Please join me in this effort to report all shitposters to the authorities.

Enjoy your ban you fucking nigger
>>
>>87515079
Basically, the show is less about the zombies, and more about the characters drama.

>Season 1
Mostly just sets up the characters. Only six episodes long.

>Season 2
Pure characters development. Some episodes have literally one zombie that has a cameo appearance. Most of the season is spent on a farm where Rick has to deal with his whore wife, and his best friend who cucked him. Crazy christians starts trying to protect zombies thinking they can be saved.

>Season 3 and 4
This is where the show really picks up. The survivors find an abandoned prison, and use it as a fortress. However the size and noise of the generators attacks tons of zombies, as well as rival human groups who start making plans to assault and steal the prison. The show gets more action heavy here, with often zombie and human shootouts. also some kids go crazy and murder each other which got a lot of controversy. oh and the prison gets blown up.

>season 5
a lot of the original cast got killed off by this point, the show mostly deals with how depressed and fucked everyone is as they wanter around like hobo's trying to not starve to death. I think there was cannibals too.

>season 6 onwards
The survivors find a community and make it their home. The show is now about trying to rebuild "normal" life, but shit keeps going wrong. from zombie attacks, to crazy inhabitants, to humans who want to start literal wars for their shit. A bigger group led by meme man Negan shows up and basically turns everyone into slaves to get resources for him. He executes anybody that tries to fight against this.

Now the show is about Rick trying to rally the human communities to fight against Negan's huge evil community in a war. Oh and there are still zombies, but they're mostly background noise now. Like I said, the drama of the show is mostly about humans trying to survive in a post-apocalyptic society, the zombies are just to get people interested in the first place.

All in all the show is alright.
>>
>>87515278
Season 4b and 5a may as well me its own kino season. Rick being forced to be a maniac hobo and all. Then him and his gang having to integrate into Alexandria is a great followup.
>>
>>87515079
Because it's literally a fucking soap opera 98% percent of the time, having the other 2% of edgy shit attracting all the faggy teenagers. They also fucking drag every plot line so long it's makes it up for a whole season, especially when the 15+ minutes of each episode is filled with fucking commercials.
>>
>>87515386
They're tried to condense plots to be half a season long now, rather than take up an entire season. Been like that since season 4.

Negan shit doesn't count, because he has literally been around for about half the length of the 170-issue comic now, so he is probably going to be fucking around on the show for a long time, across multiple plots
>>
>>87515238
reported for announcing report :^)
>>
File: aniki.png (518KB, 929x523px) Image search: [Google]
aniki.png
518KB, 929x523px
>>87514409
my boy
>>
>>87515376
Indeed. 4b, 5a and 5b is where the show peaked imo.
>>
File: lexi belle negan.png (585KB, 525x528px) Image search: [Google]
lexi belle negan.png
585KB, 525x528px
>>87514101
>I mean what do you have without em?
A WHOLE LOTTA WORK!
>>
>>87515894
She can slide her dick down my throat, and I'd thank her for it anyday!
>>
OH HOH HOH HOH BOOM! AH AH HA HA HA!
>>
>>87515894
needs more dried/stained blood
>>
>AY RICK! GO GET MUH AXE
Did you think about Shane too?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.