[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Simpsons jokes you don't understand >"let

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-Hippo_in_the_House.png (87KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Hippo_in_the_House.png
87KB, 250x186px
ITT: Simpsons jokes you don't understand

>"let's play Hippo in the House"
>"Awww, the Hippo's missing"
>inb4 sneed
>>
>>87514002
I think the joke is that the hippo was in the car hold.

I could be wrong about that though.
>>
>>87514125
*carl hole
>>
SNEED
>>
File: 1504225349464.jpg (96KB, 281x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504225349464.jpg
96KB, 281x400px
A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.
>>
>>87514002
The joke is that the hippo, while missing, is still presumably somewhere in the house. However, this means the Simpsons' house rather than the house of the board game. This is a classic subversion of expectations and the juxtaposition of a small game house with a larger real house brings the joke together nicely.
>>
>>87514319
Hi conan
>>
File: ad004f039adc2d339334ecdfa25afd8b.jpg (119KB, 496x1310px) Image search: [Google]
ad004f039adc2d339334ecdfa25afd8b.jpg
119KB, 496x1310px
I don't get it.
>>
>>87514558
Moe is lonely. That's funny.
>>
>>87514607
How does two knives make someone happy?
>>
>>87514648
When you're lonely, you want to kill people. And with two knives you at least know that you could kill more people. That makes you happy.
>>
>>87514668
That doesn't make any sense. I think you're not being entirely truthful on the Internet.
>>
>>87514648

You ever held 2 big knives in your hands?

Shit makes you feel badass.
>>
>>87514707
What? Why would I never be truthful on the internet?
>>
>>87514708
It feels like holding two big knives. Nothing special. Certainly not happy.
>>
>>87514765
What kind of emotionless bastardo are you?
>>
>>87514648
It's referring to "Knives Chau", the underage girlfriend of Scott Pilgrim that instigates the plot of the series
>>
Is it wrong to put my cats tail in my mouth so often? Like right now im tasting it
>>
>>87514558
It's funny because it rhymes.
Like poetry.
Hehe
>>
>>87514870
nah its fine
>>
>>87514002
The joke is they couldn't play Hippo in the house when they miss the most important figure.
>>
>>87515885
But that's not funny
>>
>>87516150
Yeah well not all jokes are funny, some are bittersweet, some are dissapointing, just like when you want to play Hippo in the house but you lost the Hippo.
>>
>>87514319
Ooo

I just thought the hippo waa an integral part of the game so thry couldnt play it
>>
LORD PALMERSTON
>>
>>87516294
SNEED THE FEEDER
>>
File: Formerly Chucks.jpg (8KB, 39x50px) Image search: [Google]
Formerly Chucks.jpg
8KB, 39x50px
>>87514157
FEED AND SEED
>>
>>87518214
CHUCK
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.