[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't prove that Guyver 2 isn't one of the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-GuyverDark.jpg (21KB, 220x289px) Image search: [Google]
220px-GuyverDark.jpg
21KB, 220x289px
You can't prove that Guyver 2 isn't one of the best movies of all time.
>>
>>87506193
The guy sounded like he was doing a poor solid snake impression
>>
So pretty much like Robocop 2 then
>>
>>87506249
I wonder why
>>
File: Drive.jpg (283KB, 452x666px) Image search: [Google]
Drive.jpg
283KB, 452x666px
>>87506193
PROTIP: I can't, because it was made by people with love for the source material, talent and ability to make the most out of their low budgets.

Watched Drive recently, by the same director and team,, one of the best action movies ever. This is DTV done right and it's a shame that DTV has become shittier and shittier since the 90's.
>>
>>87506193
>kept you waiting huh?
>>
The fight scenes were honestly some of the hypest shit to grace my television
>>
>all the practical effects, costumes and action of Power Rangers but with blood and gore
This could use a new series. With a supporting role played by David Hayter
>>
I loved Guyver. I didn't know they made a sequel.
>>
>>87506987
It's far better than the shitty original, much closer to the source material, stars a young Solid Snake as the Guyver and somehow looks amazing despite costing less than $1 million to produce.
>>
>>87507437
Oh, and if you can track it down there's a 2005 Japanese re-release with extra scenes, remastered audio and new music. Basically, it adds in all the sound effects and music from the old Guyver OVA series.
>>
>>87506598
>Everything about the lake scene.
>>
>>87507480
Does that version still have English voices?
>>
>>87507480
I never knew about this and now I need it
>>
>>87506445
The remake with The Goose was better.
>>
>no one translating the manga
A new movie would be cool, something to reinvigorate the franchise.
>>
>>87506193
I like the first one better but the second is alright.

>that scene where he throws a cardboard box at the bad guy in desperation

Embarrassing.
>>
>>87507574
Yes.
>>
Loved it as a kid and it still holds up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.