[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else got any fake patrician stories? >be me >at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Ozu.jpg (459KB, 1280x981px) Image search: [Google]
Ozu.jpg
459KB, 1280x981px
Anyone else got any fake patrician stories?

>be me
>at my local specialty video store
>looking at picking up Andrei Rublev and The Decalogue for some light weekend viewing
>qt 3.1459 walks in wearing a Pulp Fiction T Shirt
>”Plebeian” I mutter to myself
>she walks over and I get a glimpse of her hair that’s reminiscent of Shelly Duvall’s in 3 Women and turns to me
Tarkovsky! I heard he’s like Kubrick with Solaris, right?
>I’m immediately taken aback
Yeah, I guess if you think apples are like white pieces of dog shit. Kubrick is an overrated hack that’s work is appreciated by angsty teens and youtube movie critics who are afraid to admit they have shit taste beyond the last Star Wars. I mean, seriously? Tarkovsky at least had some soul to his work. Kubrick only had meme writing and autistic details.
>the qt gets a stern look on her face
Well 2001 is one of the best movies ever made.
>I tower over her, gaining strength as my ego causes me to float in mid air
>swarms of British Social Realism and Cassavetes films along with various out of print criterion DVDs surround and orbit me
2001 IS A DEEP NORMIE MOVIE WITH NO GREATER POINT. BARRY LYNDON IS FAR SUPERIOR
>the qt looks like Franz Biberkopf at the beginning of Berlin Alexanderplatz
>she begins to cry and cower in fear as my eyes shoot a beam of light powered by the gods of KINO, eviscerating her like the cop at the beginning of Repo Man
>Decide to get The Apu Trilogy instead
>mfw
>>
>>87500244

>kubrick
>meme writing

finally someone who's woke
>>
File: 1504046702598.jpg (72KB, 328x319px) Image search: [Google]
1504046702598.jpg
72KB, 328x319px
>>87500244

>the qt looks like Franz Biberkopf at the beginning of Berlin Alexanderplatz

goddamnit my sides
>>
>>87500277

>being this tryhard
>>
>fake
I dropped out of a workshop today
>Take film analysis workshop.
>Class of ten with woman lecturer who starts talking about plot development and hero's journey.
>"Implying I watch film for plot" I shout through cupped hands.
>Class glares at me.
>"two thousand and seventeen", I tell everyone
>Teacher tuts and starts discussing character development in the wolverine series.
>"Do you even watch?" I shout. "Go back to mew"
>Ginger man to my left tells me to shut up.
>"I bet you haven't even seen Malick or Pee-Tee-A" I tell him
>Class starts shouting at me, asking me to leave. It was all that ginger man's fault.
>I turn back to him
>"Your filthy pleb. I bet you watch superhero and Christopher Nolan films"
>He stands up and tells me to get out.
>"No," I said. "I'm the only real cinephile here. I don't watch for entertainment, you're just a fucking casual"
>He hit me right on the nose, the cartilage cracks, blood sprays over my desk.
>I get up and walk out, grinning to myself at how superior I am.
Filthy plebeians. I bet they're talking about Tarantino now.
>>
File: 1498969609527.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1498969609527.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>87500354
>>"Implying I watch film for plot" I shout through cupped hands.

fucking kek
>>
>>87500348
>being this reddit
>>
>>87500277
Checked and true
>>
>>87500354
lol
>>
File: download (79).jpg (62KB, 634x679px) Image search: [Google]
download (79).jpg
62KB, 634x679px
>>87500354
>>
File: tumblr_lfjx04qzSd1qexe2bo1_500.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lfjx04qzSd1qexe2bo1_500.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>87500244
>>87500354

This is the content I come to this board for
>>
>>87500318
i dont get it.
>>
>>87500477
checked again
>>
>>87500477
D D D D DOUBLE DUBS
>>
bad op
please let other people reply
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.