[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You know what I expected? Applause. I was only 20 years old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>You know what I expected? Applause. I was only 20 years old then. I couldn't see how it would look to people. I was surprised by what happened. They didn't applaud.

This movie is Kino of the purest form, this movie is the definition of a film that woman will never understand. I just ordered the original book and am so excited to see how well the film was taken from the source material.
>>
File: TAOJJBTCRF.png (575KB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
TAOJJBTCRF.png
575KB, 1280x528px
>>87494186
It's my favourite film, pure pefection capped off by the best Ost I've ever heard, Nick Cave needs a fucking knighthood
>>
I know it sounds strange, but the film itself is eerie as sin. Short of aliens or monsters, I would even call it Lovecraftian in nature. The whole film is watching one long apocolyptic venture, only aided by the fact that we know the fate of the two main characters prior to seeing the ending. The setting and somber cinematography does this further.

I know it sounds like I'm just spitting bullshit theories, but I hope someone else out there got this feeling to.
>>
Can you say something about it that isn't a string of memes?
>>
>>87494186
Best Affleck in great kino, yes.
>>
>>87494631
It's a great film.
>>
>>87494708
That's a statement, baseless on its own. Now elaborate on why it's "great".
>>
>>87494708
I agree
>>
>>87494186
>This movie is Kino of the purest form, this movie is the definition of a film that woman will never understand. I just ordered the original book and am so excited to see how well the film was taken from the source material.

This post memery in its purest form. This post is the epitome of unoriginal opinion, and third hand "knowledge". I just replied to --with sage--, and reported, it, but didn't hide it, just so I could see when it gets deleted.
>>
>>87494924
FAGGOT!
>>
WHAT MOVIE YOU FAGGOTS
>>
>>87495246
Seriously?
>>
>>87495246
Reverse Image Search (2007)
>>
post your favorite scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZWfKn_XqE
>>
>>87494600
very interesting! While I dont get the feeling I definately find your interpretation good!
>>
>>87495343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHKE_L76JG4
pretty pleb i guess? just rounds it off so well
(and the fucking soundtrack)
>>
>>87495526
Has the narrator done anything else btw?
>>
>movie about a proud confederate guerrilla
Could it be made now?
>>
>>87495566
He wasn't strictly Confederate. He was one of the militiamen who primarily fought the union for a state instead of the confederacy. Mostly it was a chance to attack Kansans for their bandit raiding parties before and during the war.
>>
>>87495817
You're implying he wasn't a confederate? The guerillas were a part of the rebel army
>>
>>87495929
They were and they weren't. Some militias were actually given commissions as Confederate Rangers but even those were revoked before the end of the war. The one Jesse was in was very likely not one of them.
>>
NICK cave, such a good soundtrack, guy made the soundtrack for the move "The Road" which also is fucking good
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.