[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> In 2007 Kevin Smith decides to podcast as a side gig with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: zOctVV3.jpg (335KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zOctVV3.jpg
335KB, 1920x1080px
> In 2007 Kevin Smith decides to podcast as a side gig with his long term producer Scott Mosier, largely based on the international acclaim for the Ricky Gervais Show.

> Film career begins to fade, podcast becomes central to his carer. 100 episodes in he begins to diversify.

> After his childhood friend Bryan Johnson quits working at Kevin's West Coast comic book store, Kevin suggests he starts a podcast on the East Coast with lifelong friend Walt Flanagan

> Bryan and Walt made cameos in several View Askew golden era films as the Fan Boy and Steve Dave. Name their podcast Tell 'em Steve Dave and invite then unknown Impractical Joker Brian 'Q' Quinn to join it.

>Walt predicts the show will last a few months. They join with a frien Currently approaching 400 eps with a spin off low quality TV Show minus Q as he went to develop a more successful TV Show

>Kevin Smith now floundering, no career, back on drugs, the least funny man

>Tell 'em Steve Dave quite possibly one the greatest podcasts of all time but will never escape poison association with what Kevin Smith has now become. Doomed to cult status forever as it is very much a clique anyway.

> Walt Flanagan is the one of the top three funniest people on the planet but people will see him on Comic Book Men doing a weird fake persona and looked tired
>>
I read all that and I still don't know what the fuck you're talking about
>>
Stop posting, Walt. You are one of the most unfunny unlikable fucks on Earth.
>>
Is Kevin Smith's daughter 18 yet? I need to know if it's okay to say I want to fuck her in front of her father.
>>
Kevin's doing fine. All of his movies are good except Cop Out, but that wasn't written by him.
>>
>>87489441
>All of his movies are good except Cop Out

I used to love Kevin Smith's movie but this is false.
>>
>>87489441
You actually liked Tusk? You actually watched Yoga Hosers?
>>
Clerks and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back are the 2 decent movies he directed
>>
File: walt-(((flanagan))).jpg (317KB, 1200x707px) Image search: [Google]
walt-(((flanagan))).jpg
317KB, 1200x707px
Walt Flanagan is a living propaganda poster from late 1930's Germany.
>>
>>87489867
Clerks doesn't really hold up that well. I feel like the whole appeal of that film at the time was "Wow, you can make a movie on a low budget and get famous!" But the movie itself isn't really anything special
>>
>>87488809
>Walt
>not Git Em
>>
>>87489751
Yes and yes.

>>87489918
Does a movie have to be special to be enjoyable? Also, the Clerks Animated Series is highly underrated.
>>
>>87490114
Heh. You know Git Em is around here somewhere. I don't know if he's on /tv/ but he's around here somewhere.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.