[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some films that show the difference in American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1480782178428.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480782178428.webm
2MB, 640x360px
What are some films that show the difference in American and Chinese values?
>>
Rush Hour.
>>
>>87473262

lel. I watched the sequel at the movies last week.

This time he beats the fuck out of a bearded American (Frank Grillo) instead of a bearded Brit.

He even fucks up a bunch of blacks too.
>>
>>87473262
Chinese values
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3At4_MiQkPM

American values
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68
>>
>>87473262
chinamen eat dogs.
>>
>>87473520
The Charlottesville crash was so American that the woman died from a heart attack because she was so fat.
>>
if westerners can have movies where you kill russians and chinese and muslims and blacks, why can't these groups have movies where they kill westerners? don't be so triggered, they're just movies. and afaik the westerners in this movie aren't even working for a government, they're just mercs.
>>
It's funny because American films are just as much propaganda
>>
>>87473700
they used to be but are they still? they're all so sterilized and made for foreign audiences. now a days the bad guys are shadowy government organizations, shadowy 3 letter organizations, or multicultural groups of terrorists
>>
File: kinghomerlaughs.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
kinghomerlaughs.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>87473301
kek
>>
>>87473700

Not anymore.

Wolf Warrior is 80's Stallone tier. It's awesome.
>>
>>87473753
Have you seen American sniper? Tango foxtrot zero?
>>
File: 7mwodvsox8oy.jpg (870KB, 4220x6460px) Image search: [Google]
7mwodvsox8oy.jpg
870KB, 4220x6460px
>I fight for China
>written in English

Do what you must, the eternal Anglo has already won
>>
>>87473753
they turned g.i. joe into an international force. hollywood considers patriotism and nationalism as a great evil.
>>
>>87473753
You've never seen American Sniper have you?

Pushing Nationalism like being 'proud' to be American, haveing a fucking up attachment to a flag, thinking Americans are 'gods people' (behind the jews ofc), fighting to protect freedom(but only for middle class whites in the burbs). It's fucking weird from an outside perspective, it's obsessive and you see it with the Tea Party and the alt-right most.

Maybe if you've lived in the US your entire life and never tried to take a step back you won't see it, but it's obvious to people outside the US. Propoganda is everywhere

I don't know why I wrote this fucking diatribe
>>
>>87473904
>>87473843
american sniper is one of the few recent examples i could remember, along with a few other military movies i guess but those are getting pretty unpopular and are only a small percentage of films released today
>>
>>87473614
I'm gonna remember this every time someone holds her up as a martyr lol. Bitch didn't even get hit, she literally died of being a fat bitch.
>>
>>87473982
DOD has a budget for military propaganda. they send men on cable news network to cry for war.
>>
File: 6599848fa231d38835c60f9f14056fc5.jpg (385KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
6599848fa231d38835c60f9f14056fc5.jpg
385KB, 1280x544px
>>87473996
Yimou's Hero (2002) is a good distillation of the Chinese ethos. Strength and unity > freedom, the importance of individual sacrifice for the greater good, etc. It's also very pretty.
>>
>>87474022
This goy knows what he's talking about
>>
What movie in op
>>
>>87473904
That movie was an outlier and hated by many, movies in general are not nearly as jingoistic as they were in the 80s
>>
>>87473753
Considering that every hollyjew movie consists of :

"LOOK HOW FUCKING PATHETIC AND EVIL WHITE STRAIGHT MALES ARE HAHAHAHAHA LETS MAKE 30 DICK JOKES AND A MANLET JOKE AND HAVE THE NIGGER ACTOR PORK THE ARYAN ACTRESS AND THEN WE'LL PRETEND THAT JEWS AND TRANNIES SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DICTATE ALL MANNERS OF SOCIETY!"

I don't think you're correct at all. American films were propaganda in the 1940's, and they are still propaganda, the only difference is that it's all so convoluted and subtle in comparison to the older films that americans eat that shit up like it's actual real life footage of something that actually happened. Newsflash, people in power have stayed in power and consolidated their power by manipulating information and using lies and charisma to lull their populations into a docile state for thousands of years.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.