[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are u excited for more McBride comedy? Did anyone enjoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0823.jpg (77KB, 580x334px)
IMG_0823.jpg
77KB, 580x334px
Are u excited for more McBride comedy? Did anyone enjoy the first season?
>>
>>87468620
First season was fucking amazing.

Looking forward to solid as fuck followup season then it just dying quietly going out in glory instead of limping on to some bullshit ending like a huge expensive epic show on the same network.
>>
>>87468620
halfway thru first season and i dont think i get it. i dig the relationships and the soundtrack but i cant into the funny.
>>
>>87468620
yez
>>
>>87469233
It's a show about a moderately successful "good old boy" from the south who is still recovering from a messy divorce (where his wife left him for pure white trash), being manipulated by a closet homosexual, into taking his frustration out on a black woman who stole his job promotion.

They end up succeeding but then he gets shot in the chest, because SJWs threaten terrorist style violence onto HBO for putting on a show that celebrated white men ruining the lives of black women who are superior to the white men
>>
>>87468670
Vice Principals was never intended to be a series. They filmed "season 2" back with Season 1 over a year ago, but they just waited to air it. It's only a mini series.
>>
this show was unfunny and stupid.
I will watch season 2.
>>
All i could do when I watched it was compare it to eastbound and down and eastbound and down was a million times funnier
>>
>>87468620
Yeah, this show is fucking great.

Some plebs didn't really get why it was funny, but if you're not a total fucking idiot you knew it was small screen kino.

Cool soundtrack too.
>>
Fucking yes. HBO has been sat on the last nine episodes for a year.
>>
Who was the masked shooter? It could be nearly anyone, he was a cunt to every person he interacted with.

No way it's the black woman.
>>
>>87475689
it's almost certainly Russell
>>
>>87475689
hilbsgl
>>
Show is try hard. Kenny Powers set in reality with a dandy doing the over the top Kenny Powers shit. But I did watch it. Its not good. It was the black chicks ex husband who shot him cause that is the simplest answer.
>>
>>87468620
it was great, we always talked about it in the The Night Of general
>>
>>87477042
based brainlet
>>
>>87476735
I'll be disappointed if it is, but I'll also be disappointed if it's the negress principal.
>>
goggins killed it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvVqD7QPEtg

>/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>87468620
Yes I am and I sure fucking did
>>
>>87468620
no this show fell kind of flat for me. i feel like it was relying on the characters to make the not-so-funny writing funny.
>>
its technically a good show, but theres something missing. ive had no desire at all to rewatch. but i could rewatch Eastbound and Down, no question.
>>
I always thought Eastbound was overrated and loved Vice Principals desu.
>>
the dialogue between the two leads is fucking amazing. They have great chemistry.

>"I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ATHELETICS"
>>
>>87468620
Yes and yes.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.