[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he justified in betraying Verizon after nine years of partnership?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: that-wireless-guy-hed-2016.jpg (310KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
that-wireless-guy-hed-2016.jpg
310KB, 1920x1080px
Was he justified in betraying Verizon after nine years of partnership? What happened that made him make such a drastic decision? Why is there still so much bad blood between them?
>>
>>87462915
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

implying
>justified
>betraying
>drastic decision
>bad blood
has anything to do with a commercial actor working for a living. He goes where the money is.

This thread is stupid
good thread
>>
>>87463156
You don't just tarnish nearly a decade's worth of a solid relationship for more money jackass. Something must have happened to cause Paul to be so antagonistic towards Verizon now.
>>
>>87463156
>he doesn't know about the great service conspiracy of 2007
>>
>>87463196
Verizon stopped hiring him, Sprint hired him. Simple.
>>
>>87463241
No it's not that simple retard. Just not hiring him wouldn't cause so much smack talk in his new ads Verizon had to do something extremely terrible to end it all on such bad terms.
>>
>>87462915
Verizon hates fags and fired his faggot ass.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87KB, 1280x803px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87KB, 1280x803px
>>87462915

Was he justified in betraying the democratic party after 2 decades of partnership? What happened that made him make such a drastic decision? Why is there still so much bad blood between them?
>>
File: Verizon girl.jpg (11KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
Verizon girl.jpg
11KB, 300x240px
>>87463196

Maybe the Verizon girl cucked him with the Allstate guy or some shit.
>>
>>87463196
i know it's bait, but i'm procrastinating writing a thing and since someone replied I'll bite.

I didn't even know his name was paul. What makes you think that a hiree actor on contract has a "solid relationship" with the company who is paying him? He is a good actor because he fooled you into thinking he actually really enjoys just walking around the country making sure that YOU KNOW he has Verizon coverage.

Sprint had genius marketing here. except not too genius because they still have shit coverage.

>>87463209
enlighten me
>>
>>87463313
>because they still have shit coverage.
This fucking meme again... Listen kid a slight 2% difference is not "shit coverage" especially at the great monthly rate you pay in return.
>>
>>87463279
Implying they just turn the camera on and the actor just says what's on his mind.
>implying Sprint didn't hire an advertising agency to pull a really good stunt.
>implying Sprint didn't pay an actual human guy, not a character paul or whaterver the fuck his name is a shit load of money to say whatever the fuck they paid him to say.
>>
>>87463308
He's a fag, so your theory is incorrect.
>>
>>87463308
>the Allstate guy
That's Allstate Stan.
>>
>>87463416

I'm more of a State farm Jake fan myself.
>>
WE CALL HIM THE BETRAYER HE'S THE SPOKESMAN WHO BETRAYS
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.