[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last right wing movie I watched was Stallone Cobra Why no right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: CQBYKbrUsAEOTp7.jpg (56KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
CQBYKbrUsAEOTp7.jpg
56KB, 400x600px
Last right wing movie I watched was Stallone Cobra
Why no right wing movies since the 80s?
>>
>>87451837
What exactly makes you think Cobra was a right-wing movie? Also, did your tiny mind even conceive of anything being right-wing or left-wing before CNN told you which was which during last year's election cycle?
>>
>>87451837
CIA drug program was a better opiate of the massrles so they defunded the Hollywoo Projects
>>
>>87451837
Because people stopped doing cocaine and stopped having bad ideas
>>
>>87452287
Wait, are you saying you think the right wing has been in charge of this country any time in the last 100 years?
>>
>>87452143
>What exactly makes you think Cobra was a right-wing movie?
The reporter after Cobra killed the degenerate guy tried to make him feel guilty
The news reported was acting like a hysterical leftist ''human rights'' activist
>>
I believe in Death Wish 3 or 4 there is also another good scene where they show people just burning everything and selling dope
Instead of movie showing them as the oppressed people of society the protagonist show they just want to see the world burn and hurt innocent people.
>>
>>87451837
>They Live
>Right wing
>By the end of the ’70s there was a backlash against everything in the ’60s, and that’s what the ’80s were, and Ronald Reagan became president, and Reagonomics came in,” Carpenter told the sold-out theater at the Chinese 6 Theatres in Hollywood. “So a lot of the ideals that I grew up with were under assault, and something called a yuppie came into existence, and they just wanted money. And so by the late ’80s, I’d had enough, and I decided I had to make a statement, as stupid and banal as it is, but I made one, and that’s ‘They Live.’ … I just love that it was giving the finger to Reagan when nobody else would.”
Fucking stupid /pol/ poster
>>
>>87451837
They Live is literally a movie made by a hippy against people like Trump
>>
>>87452456
>>87452614
>he still can't see the pic is shopped and not the original movie poster
>>
>>87452357
So that makes the movie right-wing in your eyes? Glad I asked, but I feel a bit sad that you don't have a tripcode so I can filter you out of my life forever. You are and idiot.
>>
They Live is soft disclosure. There is more truth in it than most people realize.
Anyone who thinks it's a leftist anti-yuppie movie is not seeing the whole picture.
Anyone who thinks it's a right-wing anti-jew movie is not seeing the whole picture.
Put on the glasses. See the truth.
>>
File: IMG_0541.gif (221KB, 504x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0541.gif
221KB, 504x285px
>>87451837
Cuz it reflects the time period or the affairs of the time ... Y'know 70s & 80s were like "Us against 'Them' " !!!
>>
>>87452718
>he is trying to talk about politics when I'm just trying to get more right wing movies recommended.
>>
>>87452456
Little difference between Jewish capitalists and Gentile capitalists
>>
>>87452795
Get a grip.
>>
>>87452795
what is this supposed to mean? illuminati or space aliens?
>>
File: (you).jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>87452143
fpbp
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.