[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Helicopter pilot is MIA or dead >Zombies are being let

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: day of the dead rhodes.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
day of the dead rhodes.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>Helicopter pilot is MIA or dead
>Zombies are being let in and everywhere in the complex
>He leaves his soldiers behind to go hide
>Locks himself inside the dwelling/living area

Let's pretend Bub wasn't there. What was Rhodes plan exactly? Was he just gonna grab a bunch of ammo and then uh... shoot all of the zombies? Somehow make a run for it despite the zombies that are soon going to be clogging up the doorways?

I mean what the hell?
>>
You posted this thread yesterday
>>
>>87447776
He didn't have a plan, that's why he's dead innit?
>>
>>87447776
Rhodes did nothing wrong. He was right that science team was wasting time and resources without anything show for it.
>>
>>87448222
>yfw op is a zombie who keeps reposting the same shitty thread instead of eating brains
>>
>>87448323
Romero zombies eat everything, not just brains.
>>
File: ...OP.....jpg (115KB, 1300x948px) Image search: [Google]
...OP.....jpg
115KB, 1300x948px
>>87447776
>>Stupid thread is archived and dead
>Let's pretend it wasn't there and just make it again.

What was OP's plan exactly? Was he just gonna expect people to forget about this faggy thread he spammed already?

I mean what the hell?
>>
>>87448305
This. The whole movie is Rhodes having his shit fucked up be the 'good guys'.
>>
>>87448305

Rhoades was on the edge trying to hold everything and everyone together and the scientists were condescending dicks to him. He snapped and rightly so. Go back and watch the canteen scene.
>>
Love it when the guy calls the spic a "fucking spic"

It's why I don't bother watching anything released in the past 15 years, too much Marxism
>>
>>87449516

This is what I love about this film. There's no obvious human villains here until Rhodes starts crossing the line (and as you said, understandably so.)

Everyone's motives are crystal clear and mostly logical. Even Miguel represents the despair in such a nightmare so that maybe death is the only solution.

It's the pure human nature and poor communication that shits the bed here.
>>
Romero was a hack and DoD is only good because of the washed out VHS cinematography feel which was unintentional.
>>
>>87448222
>>87448633
N E W
>>
>>87450088
I like when he calls the black guy a jungle bunny
>>
>>87450479
R E D D I T
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.