[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What are you doing with that gun, Charlize??? >Oh god

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: charlie.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
charlie.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>What are you doing with that gun, Charlize???
>Oh god no NO N-
>......................
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MlaIe1ljs
>>
>>87441939
that was her mom who shot her dad
>>
>>87441985
I like this meme.
>>
File: 1807930643-1.jpg (120KB, 1200x600px)
1807930643-1.jpg
120KB, 1200x600px
>>87441985
That's the story they went with at the trial
It's an old open secret in South Africa that her mum took the rap for Charlize pulling the trigger
>>
>>87441939
>ywn get your brains blown out by Charlize

Just fucking kill me now but at least it's funny seeing those pictures of her beating that little gay black kid wearing a tutu.
>>
>>87442047
>>87441939
Is it plastic surgery, adoption, or a miracle she looks like neither of them?
>>
>>87442150
there are some pretty hot Boer chicks
I guess the genes just got lucky
>>
>>87442150
she looks a bit like her mum, the nose in particular
>>
>>87442150
Her mother was probably hot when she was young and not fat
>>
>>87442209
What movie? I prefer Charlize in Reindeer Games.
>>
>>87442320
Like the filename says, 2 Days In The Valley
She does have some nice scenes in Reindeer Games
Her best period was that early era when they were trying to make her the next Sharon Stone
Fun fact: apparently she was the first choice for Nomi in Showgirls, she declined and they got Liz Berkely instead
>>
>>87442378
I can't read...
>>
>>87442378
I remember always seeing it at the video store with "out pulps Pulp Fiction" quoted on the cover. So, was it kino?
>>
>>87442552
>was it kino?
No, it's definitely from that age of Pulp Fiction knockoffs
Spader is fun though and Charlize is extremely sexy
>>
>>87442047
>>87442150
Ugly people can often have beautiful kids whereas some beautiful people have ugly kids.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.