[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name me a black film that doesnt have to do with racism or life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: RpCI4cWC52o.jpg (17KB, 403x266px) Image search: [Google]
RpCI4cWC52o.jpg
17KB, 403x266px
Name me a black film that doesnt have to do with racism or life in the ghetto.

Go on I'll wait.
>>
girls trip

Scary movie
>>
Men in Black
>>
>>87439517
Blade
>>
>>87439517
Beasts of No Nation
>>
>>87439517
Blade
>>
>>87439550
Bruh this is more propaganda than the new Star Wars, the new Ghost Busters AND Zootopia combined.

>>87439567
>>87439571
Not about blacks, a black man just played the lead role.

>>87439575
If you believe this is not pushing anti-racism you're clinically retarded.
>>
>>87439550
>bridesmaids ripoff
>scary movie technically counts

>>87439567
Will Smith doesnt make it a black movie

>>87439571
Same deal as above

>>87439575
Nice job you picked a African warlord story. Should have added that to my list

>>87439591
Not a black movie
>>
>>87439656
>racism is good xD xD
I bet you also literally worship the devil.
>>
>>87439571
>>87439591
That's just the main actor being a Negro.
I guess OP meant something like a high score to the nigg equivalent of J Dar. So a movie featuring several black actors in the important roles, a black director, perhaps a black producer or composer, ...
>>
>>87439656
>If you believe this is not pushing anti-racism you're clinically retarded.

Explain. If anything the film shows how shit society is when it's all black.
>>
George Washington
>>
>>87439712
>If anything the film shows how shit society is when it's all black.

The film showed the repercussions of the scramble for Africa and the power vaccum's left over.
>>
>>87439517
>Name me a black film that doesnt have to do with racism or life in the ghetto.
why
>>
>>87439686
Where did he ever state that..?
>>
>>87439517
American blacks see everything in their life thru the lens of the. It's misdirection and projection because of widespread black failure.
>>
>>87439517
every single kino that comes from Ghana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGcaOZjFN-k
>>
>>87439686
Racism is reality. Science proves racism is correct and natural.
>>
>>87439779
He didn't state it but I am. We evolved to have different racial characteristics, it's why asian and white societies are prone to success while black societies are prone to failure. Culture is a reflection of racial characteristics.
>>
>>87439517
there was that one with some black guy in a trailer trying to or doing magic. It looked Indie as fuck and I'm 80% certain that it was in fact the director himself shilling it on here once, as everyone in the thread called him out and said it was shit
>>
>>87439800
>American blacks see everything in their life thru the lens of the. It's misdirection and projection because of widespread black failure.

the suspense is killing me anon
>>
>>87439517
Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins and all those other family reunion comedies with Martin Lawrence or Cedric the Entertainer.
>>
>>87439517
The Nutty Professor
Coming to America
>>
Who killed captain Alex?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.