[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other kinos set on Indian Reservations? Or similar to NCfOM,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Wind-River.jpg (234KB, 1008x515px) Image search: [Google]
Wind-River.jpg
234KB, 1008x515px
Any other kinos set on Indian Reservations? Or similar to NCfOM, Sicario

Also where to find native qts outside reservations?
>>
>>87438255
>Also where to find native qts outside reservations?

The wellfare office
>>
File: Thunderheart.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Thunderheart.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Thunderheart.
>>
>>87438255
not about Indian Reservations but The Missing is very very similar to Wind River besides the time it takes place.
>>
>>87438255
>Also where to find native qts outside reservations?
REDDENED
>>
>>87438519
>not SCALPED
>>
>>87438516
Yes, the Missing is excellent

>>87438255
movie makes me want to be a forest ranger
>>
>>87438255
community colleges or other form of low barrier education. the ones that go to the more regular ones usually have some sort of superiority like niggers going to ivey league schools.

the few that i met had a brother or cousin that looked like were waiting for a reason to stab me whenever i was around. **going on my small sample size they were really good in bed compared to other races, even the one 18 year old never star fished**
>>
>>87438255
I hope you've seen Hell or High Water.
>>
>>87438734
not him but my dad watched both back to back. I think he preferred Wind River.
>>
>>87438724
maybe she wasn't so inexperienced, child molestation is rampant with them isn't it?
>>
>>87438724
I fucked a Polynesian girl and I'm betting she was better than your squaw. Just saying.
>>
>>87438911
kek yeah it is. forgot about that.
>>87438988
did you check to make sure this girl was a girl and not a post op tranny? i hear those south asian countries are known for that.
>>
>>87438390
This movie is good and doesn't get enough credit.
>>
>>87438802
Interesting, it's the other way around for me. Sheridan seems like a much better writer and a merely adequate director. Wind River is still one of the best movies I've seen this year but still
>>
>>87438255
That's weird that you made this thread. I just posted this movie in a different thread about movies no one else has seen.
>>
>>87438734
yup of course, into the furnace has a similar atmosphere without the natives

>>87438724
i was always friendzoned by an apache girl in highschool, wanted her to scalp me so badly
>>
>>87439095
I really think for his first try Wind River was something. The locations alone are to die for and the director has a major hand in that. Hell or High Water is beautiful as well but I think there are some issues with staging and composition (that fight at the gas station looked really bad)
>>
>>87439042
>Polynesia
>South Asia
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>87439666
cannibal witch doctor detected
>>
>>87439791
:^)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.