[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wow, what a beauty i would totally betray my people to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

wow, what a beauty

i would totally betray my people to have incestuous sex with this, both on screen and in real life
>>
>Emilia Clarke
>Cara Delevigne
>Lili Collins

Trim your fucking eyebrows, you whores.
>>
I'm pretty sure Junsno fell in love with her which, if you dont know, runs deeper than skin.
>>
>>87436656
How did this beast even get cast?
In the unreleased pilot, Dany was played by Tamzin Merchant (from Tudors, same as Dormer) but was replaced with Emilia with no reason given, despite her only acting experience at the time being a single tv episode, a short film and a fucking SyFy movie.
Does she give the best blowjobs on earth?
>>
>>87436694
Hi Jason.
>>
>>87436720
Sup nigga.
>>
>>87436755
Tryin to talk some shit? Call me. Talk some shit bitch.
>>
Post danny or else
>>
>>87436718
she's not a good actress, and refused to wear contacts/dye brows etc. was it non-ironically fucking blowjobs?
>>
>>87436877
wrong pedo ur talking to, big jai's got a different tripcode
>>
>>87438652
>>87436718
She has sex with old men to get roles
>>
>>87438652
>>87438713
>She was cast after fellow British actress Tamzin Merchant was replaced for undisclosed reasons.[19] In an interview, Clarke stated that she did the funky chicken and robot dance during her audition.

She's either related to someone at HBO or she's literally the best dick sucker on earth
>>
>>87438652
anon...

this may come as a shock to you, but sexual favors are the heart and soul pf hollywood. All the big sluts started out as regular sluts sucking the right cock. This is how the world works really if youre a woman, and especially in hollywood.
>>
>>87438743
If you got the mouth skills might as well use em to your advantage. Shit just look at Olivia Munn
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.