[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is you opionion of this show? Hard mode: try not to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 21

File: 1500814501641.jpg (122KB, 1214x809px) Image search: [Google]
1500814501641.jpg
122KB, 1214x809px
What is you opionion of this show?
Hard mode: try not to mention reddit
>>
Reddit meme cuck shit.

It's pretty good, actually.
>>
It's funny but Aaron Paul continues to prove he can't act.
>>
File: chill out dickwad.jpg (27KB, 572x516px) Image search: [Google]
chill out dickwad.jpg
27KB, 572x516px
I don't like it, the humor is just not my thing.
>>
>>87435272
Decent comedy, unsufferable protagonist (wich I guess is the point), elegant enough on its existentialism. 6.5/10
>>
I like it a lot, but I really want some progression in season 4 because Bojack's been spinning his wheels for two seasons now and no character development is boring
>>87435321
Really? I thought he was fine
>>
>>87435337
How many episodes did you watch? The first half of season one is quite different (and much worse) than the rest of the show. I even vaguely remember them using lots of cutaways early in the show. They get much better at writing jokes after a few episodes
>>
>>87435387
like 2 seasons, a friend forced me to it.
>>
>>87435321

I think he's great.
>>
>>87435272
amazing imo
>>
>>87435416
Ok fair enough, you definitely don't like it
S-sorry for bothering you
>>
>>87435337
I rarely found it funny, but as a drunkard, as you can tell from my bastardisation of the english language in the OP, the dark moments were accentuated by the frequent attempts at humour
>>
The first 6-7 episodes are like a 5 at best but necessary to the World building. The show after that is a 10
>>
it's digg.com
>>
>>87435272
I enjoyed it.
Got pretty wasted on a lot of stuff laying around my room and binged all the episodes on netflix and fell asleep crying every night until I was finished...
and cried again.

7.8/10 - Probably not best to watch when "feeling down"
>>
>>87435321
dude weed lmao
>>
self-indulgent ; most of the show is just wojack feeling sorry for himself and being self-centred and precious
rarely funny
very little intrigue
I don't see why you would watch this show unless you either want to imagine what it's like to be a rich actor or you also spend most of your time feeling sorry for yourself and analysing your "issues" because you love thinking about yourself and enjoy seeing your boring, self-centred behaviour being mirrored and glamorised.
>>
>>87435595
>you also spend most of your time feeling sorry for yourself and analysing your "issues" because you love thinking about yourself and enjoy seeing your boring, self-centred behaviour being mirrored and glamorised.

I think you described the entirety of the depressed 20+ demographic
>>
File: 619zoofblckz.jpg (119KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
619zoofblckz.jpg
119KB, 720x1280px
>>87435272
this
>>
>>87435635
this is basically the same as saying reddit
>>
File: 1489193809305.gif (1MB, 256x199px) Image search: [Google]
1489193809305.gif
1MB, 256x199px
>>87435595
Exactly right
Anyone who watches this garbage is pathetic.
>>
>>87435634
I'm unsatisfied with my life and ashamed of my failings but I'm disgusted by and have contempt for behaviour like
>you also spend most of your time feeling sorry for yourself and analysing your "issues" because you love thinking about yourself and enjoy seeing your boring, self-centred behaviour being mirrored and glamorised.
I have enough self awareness for that.
>>
The abortion episode is basically an after school special that's also rated TV MA. Holy shit it's so fucking preachy and on the nose.
>>
>>87435595
>very little intrigue
This is what does it for me. It's all very linear and boring in the end.
>>
File: enhanced-20843-1410996029-21.png (589KB, 625x347px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-20843-1410996029-21.png
589KB, 625x347px
Some story arcs are a bit boring.
A good majority of characters are wonderful in their own ways.
The animation and little gags each animal shows is 10/10
I think the art style is great and the woman who designed it all is a real qt.

Looking forward to the next /eternaldepression/ trip when the next season releases.
>>
>>87435890
>I'll have all weekend to do nothing but watch a character at the edge of suicide for another season
Y-yay
>>
>>87435826
It's easier to feel bad for yourself than it is to improve on yourself, and I think Bojack embodies a lot of what a depressed person acts like. It's wrong to think everyone who relates to him is an awful human being, but i think the type of awful human being he represents is inherently relatable
>>
>>87435928
Better someone else than each time you look in a mirror.
>>
>>87435890
New season tomorrow f a m
>>
>>87435272
Season 1 and 2 were good for the most part.

Season 3 was a literal abortion that had no character development for anyone and resulted in nothing other than one episode being made as Emmy bait.

>asian daria gets an abortion
>talks about how she and mr pb are going to change and all this other stuff
>this is the fucking focus of the episode
>nothing ever comes from this
>nothing changes
>nothing happens the entire season except for the final 2 episodes that tries to be real emotional and depressing

What a fucking shitshow.

Oh, then there's
>Trump wins
>creator gets angry
>misses the point of all the writing in his show has lead up to and been about
>says the show is about 'the little hypocrisies of rich liberals."
>says he needs to make it more political to #resist
>said he can't do it in S4 because of timing
>But S5 will be about it
>Turns out S4 leaks showed they shoehorned it in anyway
>>
File: fapmaterial.jpg (157KB, 866x1600px) Image search: [Google]
fapmaterial.jpg
157KB, 866x1600px
>>87435272
Princess Carolyn is best girl
>>
>>87435989
Do we have exact time? I hate getting excited only to realise Australia still has to wait a fucking extra day before things come out.
>>
>>87436000
>>Trump wins
>>creator gets angry
>>misses the point of all the writing in his show has lead up to and been about
>>says the show is about 'the little hypocrisies of rich liberals."
>>says he needs to make it more political to #resist
>>said he can't do it in S4 because of timing
>>But S5 will be about it
>>Turns out S4 leaks showed they shoehorned it in anyway
Oh no! :(
>>
>>87436000
>trump
Is this a real thing?
>>
>>87436048
i don't want shitty hamfisted politics in my depressioncore. look how well hamfisting politics turned out for South Park.

if I want politics I'd tune to one of the dozens of news channels specifically about it.
>>
>>87436048
Shitposting about politics is fun from time to time but there are some times and places where I don't want to have to activate my almonds.
>>
>>87436000
I think I'll give 5 a shot but 4 seems like it will be the end for me. Unless 5's politics shit end with 5 assuming there is a 6. Or assuming there's a 5, even
>>
>>87436085
It just doesn't fucking need it, there's nothing interesting the show could possibly say about muh evil drumpf is that hasn't already been said a million times. I avoid watching the news and paying attention to current affairs because I hate it, I don't want yet more non-political entertainment finding a way to yell in my face
>>
>>87436072
>A wide-ranging conversation with IndieWire saw Bob-Waksberg acknowledging that BoJack Horseman Season 4 had largely been written before 2016’s November election of Donald Trump, though a potential fifth season might pivot to reflect more real-world issues through BoJack’s Hollywood lens. Bob-Waksberg likened Season 4 to movies produced before the context-reshaping September 11th, teasing of future scripts:

>I do feel gradually over the last eight years we’ve kind of allowed ourselves in the art we make to kind of slip back into that kind of comfort. I think “BoJack” is definitely very much about kind of the burdens of being comfortable. I don’t know if those are the kinds of stories we’re going to be as interested in moving forward. I know I’m certainly less interested in exploring the small hypocrisies of rich liberals. You know what I mean? I’m not in the mood to poke fun at those kinds of people when there are real, real problems that we need to talk about.

>I mean, the season that we were writing was already far enough along that it didn’t really change anything we were doing. Should we be so lucky to get a Season 5, moving forward the show would almost have to change a little to meet the times. I do think that other shows you’re going to see, moving forward, you are going to start to see a little sharpening of that perspective. What kind of stories do we want to be telling right now? Is this the best use of any of our time?

>>87436142
After how completely lackluster Season 3 was, I have no hope for season 4. S2 seems to be the hard peak
>>
>>87436195
What a fucking joke honestly
>>
>>87436186
I didn't even vote for him and I'm already tired of people still whinging about it a year after the fact like it's their very first election and the world is ending. There's some retarded self perpetuating thing that goes in in Hollywood where they think that the rest of the world gives a shit about their politics and wants it forced into their faces.
>>
>>87436245
(((Who))) do you think keeps pushing this agenda?
>>
>>87436245
Hearing my parents constantly go on about how Blumpf is going to start WWIII with genuine worry in their voices all the time is getting ridiculous. We live in fucking Europe, I don't need to hear what he tweeted today.
Was it this bad with Bush?
>>
It's a good show, but you can tell the writing staff ate up all the "Bojack is soooo relatable" stuff that everyone came out with.

Now the show, just like the majority of other TV shows that millennials eat up, feels that it has to be relatable.
>>
>>87435272
It's a good show. It has more substance in the long term when you realize you're facing emotional challenges the same way the characters are. It's also about as honest about Hollywood as a cartoon animal show can be, I guess.

Todd is kind of a dumb character and if I were writing for the show I would resent having to include him, constantly and arbitrarily.
>>
File: a00.jpg (5KB, 219x250px) Image search: [Google]
a00.jpg
5KB, 219x250px
>>87436000
>>87436048
>>87436195
Pls someone give me the source of This. Please tell (((they))) didn't ruin bojo. It's the only series I was looking for this year, and I'm so done with politic shit.
>>
>>87436411
Well the show's creator's name is Raphael Bob-Waksberg so run with that.

I'm not sure how deep it does go, so just be wary and see if anyone else can find more info.
>>
File: bush_hitler_agentsOfGod_600x300.jpg (38KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
bush_hitler_agentsOfGod_600x300.jpg
38KB, 600x300px
>>87436305
Not who you were talking to, but liberals hated Bush, however not with the level of viciousness that they hate Trump. They pretty much just called him an idiot and said he was sitting at the White House blowing spit bubbles. Of course there was the Hitler comparisons, and he's totally going to become a dictator and suspend the elections, but that's pretty standard for liberals to do. They weren't, however, rioting or burning shit down. They didn't attack Republicans in the street with pipes. The media wasn't calling for his removal. I think it's because Trump fought back against the media while Bush just ignored it.
>>
>>87436411
http://screencrush.com/bojack-horseman-season-4-5-election/
>>
>>87436496
Is anyone on /tv/ even old enough to remember H.W.? I'm curious how the reaction to him was.
>>
bojack sneedman
>>
>>87436496
I love the level of delusion where poor Trump is fighting back against the evil media and poor Republicans can't go outside without getting attacked by big bad evil liberals. Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>87436772
I'm not american
Liberals should be perfectly fine to attack republicans, infact historically a lot of successful entertainers have.
However, a lot of entertainers are making attacking republicans to be there end all and be all
>>
>>87436677
It really was how anon said it was. There was a constant thin veneer of civility that immediately broke the second these people (whom are constantly upset that they're not in power) thought they could squeeze it in somewhere. Because Bush never fought back, his approval rating tanked hard but the media could at least do things other than talk about him. With Trump, because he fights back, they feel it necessary to constantly be on the attack.

>>87436772
>I love the level of delusion where poor Trump is fighting back

He clearly is, he acknowledges the media and tells them to fuck off and points out the misrepresentation. To say otherwise is to be willfully ignorant of just recent history.
>>
>>87435272
boring
>>
>>87436847
I meant Bush Sr.
>>
>>87435272
underwater episode was kino
>>
I love the show, and I'm alright with it if they can put politics in the way they wrote them in seamlessly in season 1 and 2. If it's anything like the abortion episode then I think it's gonna fucking suck.
>>
>>87435272
its more autistic than steven universe
>>
>>87436904
Underwater episode and the episode where he talks on the phone with the Closer were probably 2 of my favorite episodes.
>>
>>87435272
dropped it after the 4th episode. just wasn't entertaining
>>
>>87436847
Oh yeah, Trump never misrepresents anything, what an honest straight shooter.
How do you people even exist? We have the internet, there is no excuse.
>>
>>87436886
My mistake senpai. As for HW, he rode the coattails of Reagan who was loved in the late 80s so they didn't have that much to go after him about. Only in the early 90s did you see a serious widespread shift to where opinion and factual reporting started to blend to the point where articles were written with a goal in mind.

>>87437003
lmao are you legit or what?
>>
>>87436305
It wasn't this way about Bush at all back in the day in Europe.
But those special interest groups Trump has against him, were not violated by Bush's policies at all.
Of course they are linked internationally.
>>
>>87436904
Underwater ep was nothing but emmy bait. Notice how it's completely self contained and nothing in it matters to anything else while simultaneously going for the 'look how much ART we are!'?
>>
>>87436834
>However, a lot of entertainers are making attacking republicans to be there end all and be all
that was true of carlin in his last decade, and a lot of other people during bush jr. trey parker even produced a george w bush comedy similar to how we have "the trump show" on comedy central now. republicans just keep picking dim witted clowns as their representatives and its fuel for a lot of comedy. clinton was a fun character but he wasnt hatable enough for his own show
>>
>>87437151
>2017
>being a salty partisan shill

like really how do you people even exist?
>>
Seems like a decent show. I just can't stand that Todd character, would have been an interesting one off character but to be in almost every episode kind of ruins the whole show.
He is basically a less interesting Jeff from American Dad.
>>
>>87437378
would've preferred the qt mouse girl that was his rival in that one episode
>>
>>87437151
>George Carlin
>hey fuck right wing conservatives. Shouldn't we also murder children? Fuck kids they ought to all be killed
>audience roars with laughter
>>
>>87436904
It was fanciful fucking garbage.
>>
>>87435955
Bojack arguably doesn't have a lot to improve. Self-acceptance is what he has to attain, which is a difficult internal process. After that, he probably owes a lot of people an apology.
>>
>>87437378
Todd isn't anything special but he is a million times better than facing Jeff
>>
>>87435272
At first i thought it was Rick and Morty type crap. Just more of the "Nothing matters, and youre dumb for not realising it. Alcoholism is for smart people." I kept watching it and was pretty impressed with the turn the show took in season 2. The first episode Mr. PB is introduced and Bojack says
>Hes so stupid he doesnt realise hes supposed to be miserable
That really made me want to stop watching. By the end of season 2 PB confronts Bojack and says
>Why do you hate me? Ive always been nice to you. Why do you not like me?
And Bojack responds
>Because.... you know how to be happy and i dont.
That made all the shit in the first season worth it. PB and Bojack have lived the same life. Bojack is just a nihilist cunt who thinks hes so smart and above the "sheeple" and drinks himself to death. PB realises that life can be empty and can feel meaningless but he doesnt let that consume him. He doesnt allow it to turn him into a useless prick like Bojack does.
>>
>>87435519
>worldbuilding
>for a fucking cartoon show
please stop
>>
>>87439721
>you can't develop characters if they're drawn
Okay
>>
I think the animal jokes are funny and well made, also I relate a lot to the penguin character
>>
>>87435858
>women shouldn't have rights
>>
Bland show that panders to do-nothing millenials.
>>
>>87436772
if liberals would stop terrorizing the streets and focus in real issues, like natural disasters they ascribe to climate change like medieval peasants to the will of God, it would be different
>>
Reddit the show
>>
>>87440854
They should have some rights. But certainly not all of them.
>>
>>87435858
Nigga the abortion episode had the best jokes in the series!
>It's aBORTED!
>BRAP BRAP PEW PEW
>>
File: IMG_3286.png (91KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3286.png
91KB, 1200x1200px
>>87435272
>>
>>87440854
Nah its just kind of eye rolling when you have

>Panel of white men, as if a black guy would have a more nuanced take on abortion rights

>Diane saying she feels like shit, BUT NOT BECAUSE SHE HAD AN ABORTION YOU FUCKING SHITLORD CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

>The scene in the doctors office with the teenage girl

It's just so specifically written for one viewpoint and there's no nuance to the attempted satire at all
>>
>>87441270
>everything has to show both sides to an argument

>>>/pol/
>>
File: BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg (47KB, 292x300px) Image search: [Google]
BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg
47KB, 292x300px
>>87436496
Really makes you think.
>>
>>87441270
At the end Aquafina keeps her baby though
>>
File: Capture2.png (39KB, 1397x624px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
39KB, 1397x624px
>>87436496
>but liberals hated Bush
Bitch please.
>>
>>87441336
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>87441433
>>>/r/eddit/The_Donald
>>
>>87435272
It´s entertaining, but taking it a bit far with politics, especially during the last season.
I will probably skip the next few seasons. I canceled Netflix months ago and the prospect of a "fighting Trump" season is not really making me want to re-sub for this show. And I´m not even a huge Trump supporter.
>>
>>87437681
The arc where he gets abducted and goes to space is pretty entertaining. As well as his return to earth.
>>
>>87441270
>Panel of white men, as if a black guy would have a more nuanced take on abortion rights
The point is that a woman might have a more nuanced take on it tho, 'men' is the keyword while 'white' just adds another adjective because otherwise you have 'panel of men' and it just sounds TOO off

>It's just so specifically written for one viewpoint and there's no nuance to the attempted satire at all
I mean there may be a lack of subtlety but that doesn't mean it isn't entirely without nuance
It's also hardly an attempted satire of the actual issue, it's a character with a history of taking things too personally taking something too personally with the added facet of her actually having a reason to take it personally this time
The satire here if you really have to mention it is the pop star pretending she's dealing with a real world issue with her stupid bullshit and the girl at the end actually finding her seriously empowering
>>
>>87441598
Why are there so few reasonable posts like this? Why are half of the posts in this thread retards with a persecution complex regurgitating bits and pieces of stupid /pol/ bullshit?
>>
>>87435595
Bojack's just a small part of it. You don't watch Orange is the new Black for Piper, that's just what draws you in to enjoy the other characters
>>
>>87436040
12am pacific I assume, just like all Netflix Original releases
>>
It's trying to pander to west coast hipsters who think their post modernist bullshit somehow makes them enlightened.
>>
>>87435272
About halfway through the first season, it seems to want to be some kind of commentary/exploration of depression fuels mysanthropt, but it's too bogged down in jokes and entertainment and typical sitcom interactions to really embrace it (I hear it dives into it more later but I'm getting bored with it anyway so I'm not sure I'll get to the "good part" before I drop it)
>>
>>87443192
Just stick with it to the end of Season 1. It gets better, literally your exact complaint almost completely disappears, that shit's just in there to draw in the generic comedy audience
>>
>>87435858
Yeah, that was embarrassingly bad aside from that music video
I'm worried they'll use the Mr Peanutbutter governor arc as a setup for DONALD DRUMPFPFTPTH "jokes"
>>
I liked Will Arnett's performance but that was about it
>>
File: hilarious filename.jpg (72KB, 418x467px) Image search: [Google]
hilarious filename.jpg
72KB, 418x467px
>when Jason Bateman does a cameo as a fox
>>
The JD Salinger arc was fucking hilarious
I hope they'll still include some absurd stuff like that instead if making every episode depressive navelgazing
>>
>>87443192
*depression fueled misanthropy
>>
>>87443324
You see the ending of that episode was great though. Diane is a cold woman. She's smart sure but you can see how she's this modern lady and shit. She immediately gets an abortion, doesnt give a fuck.

The singer is a feminine lady, she doesn't seem so cold, you'd think she's so ignorant and wouldnt care cuz she's a star and shit. But she decides to keep the baby, gets emotional and follows her real instincts.

I didnt explain it so good but i hope you got the point. Even though this show is leftist and fuck and as you said it can use mr peanutbutter as a way to bash trump(which is very retarded because he's one of the best characters in the show) it was an interesting event.

tldr, fake people always lose, even when they win
>>
File: 1503950182088.png (1MB, 945x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1503950182088.png
1MB, 945x1164px
>>87435272
Finished it a few weeks ago. I really like it. Bojack's problems are interesting and funny, I like when the show goes into more deeper sides. It somehow doesn't feel reddit at all and just feels natural and interesting.

The humor, while it won't always make me laugh out loud, I do find funny. They take shots at feminists, tumblr, and other internet groups. I found the show interesting enough. Its worth watching.
>>
>>87435272
Really good S1-S2, but it's kinda running on fumes and if they don't finish it or change it up it's going to be pretty fucking terrible very soon.
>>
File: 4932345-death-pictures.jpg (24KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
4932345-death-pictures.jpg
24KB, 460x276px
>>87435858
When Sextina was going to fake an abortion, I was really hoping they were going to go in the direction of Sextina getting pregnant BECAUSE she wants to get an abortion to look good. Then Diana would be super opposed to it, despite her being pro-abortion. Thus exploring the grey area that there is a line to cross with abortion, or at least that while you support abortion, the option still isnt preferable. Would of been interesting take.
>>
>>87444002
Im hoping season 4 is about Bojack's recovery from drugs after that rock bottom low point of season 3 finale
>>
>>87437055
>Notice how it's completely self contained and nothing in it matters to anything else

I bet it was a spec
>>
Why were the first and second halves of S1 so different in tone?
>>
>>87444157
This would confuse the viewers but i agree, it couldve been quite good.

>>87444306
If this doesnt happen with the help of his daughter show will reach shit status real fast
>>
>>87443192
>halfway through
You're just about to when it kicks into full gear. Give it until at least the Herb Kazzaz episode
>>
>>87444617
>his daughter
Oh shit, did think of her being the reason he turns around. That might be just the thing to push him. Also, although he is terrible with women, I wonder if a daughter is what he needs to help me back on his feet. Serious potential here. If they keep on with drugs though, yeah, its going to get old.
>>
I don't get the praise. Same as f is for family.
Mediocre cartoons at best.

But maybe it's just not my thing. I've watched a season and a bit of both.
>>
>>87442775
Politics are a sensitive issue, some tend to go full-retard. People are fed up with celebrities and media telling them what to think and who to vote for.
I want to be entertained, I don´t want a moral lecture or politics shoved down my throat by people who have no idea what regular people think is important or how they feel.
>>
>>87443969
This
>>
>>87435321
He can't keep getting away with it
>>
season 4 is about Trump? link?
>>
File: 1504732620116.png (3MB, 1196x1973px) Image search: [Google]
1504732620116.png
3MB, 1196x1973px
>>87440854
>babies shouldn't have rights
If you're on my land, it's my right to kill you. My land, my choice. I'm just not in the right place to have a visitor right now.
>>
>>87446542
Season 5 will be
>>
>>87447090
why
>>
>>87446620
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>87447144
no, you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>87447189
no, you must be 14 to post here
>>
>>87435272
I think it's great

*breathes nervously*
*looks over shoulder*
>>
>>87447108
Because Rafael Bob-Waksberg is a faggot
>>
>>87435272
It's okay. Aaron Paul's character is obnoxious though, should've killed him off in season 2 or 3.
>>
It's depressing and boring
>>
>>87435428
Then you don't know poor acting when you see it. He's terrible.
>>
File: ReallyMakesYouPink.jpg (6KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
ReallyMakesYouPink.jpg
6KB, 250x150px
>Bring your pre-pubescent daughters who are just beginning to be cognizant of a woman’s role in the world. They won’t internalize deeply problematic notions about the commodification of sexuality in today’s society. What are you talking about? It’s just whales!
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>87441270
>muh nuanced perspectives
I think you seriously missed the point of the episode
>>
>>87448794
why dont you tell me then
>>
>>87448905
It's not my job to educate you
>>
File: 1504812120647.png (308KB, 384x439px) Image search: [Google]
1504812120647.png
308KB, 384x439px
I cant' wait to feel bad again.
>>
3rd season was the best. It's got interesting characters, and the character designs are pretty amazing too. I don't find it particularly funny, but it's okay.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.