[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw,"It" alone at the theater i work at. That

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: wpjjwm9jn1fjacoiadnb.jpg (28KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
wpjjwm9jn1fjacoiadnb.jpg
28KB, 620x470px
Just saw,"It" alone at the theater i work at.

That was by far one of the most difficult times I had shutting off all the lights to the building and walking 2 blocks to my car at almost 3 am
>>
>>87430218
I envy you
>>
ohhhh my god clowns are soooo scary man, that's the one thing I just can't. D:
>>
>>87430218
What would you do if someone ooga booga'd you at full sprint like Pennywise in the flooded basement?
>>
Embarrassing
>>
>>87430218
Sounds fucking comfy
>>
File: IMG_0946.jpg (41KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0946.jpg
41KB, 550x309px
>>87430218
>>
was the gangbang in it or not
>>
>>87431112
anon with the important question
>>
This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

The movie itself seems to capture that 80s feeling we've seen in Stranger Things and other important work. Do your part and see it in theaters. Be a part of history.
>>
>>87431021
Knock them the fuck out.
>>
>>87430977
it is an eldritch horror, not a clown
>>
>>87431205

Jesus could your (minimally) paid promotion of this shit movie be any more transparent
>>
>>87431302

>taking obvious bait

Please don't be this simple.
>>
>>87431205
Piss you say....
>>
>>87431205
Is this literally a reddit post
>>
>Actually getting scared by movies

So OP, are you a girl or a 12 year old?
>>
>>87430218
i expect it to be fun and good but jesus you're a pussy if you get scared by movies
>>
V I R A L

M A R K E T I N G
>>
OP is a wimpy little faggot.
>>
>>87431205
Dwayne?
>>
>>87430218
how did they film the "Let´s shove the giant spider as if it was a sleeping cow" scene?
cgi or puppets?
>>
I'm thinking of going to the 9pm session. Should I wear a creepy clown mask and sit up the back of the theatre?
>>
>>87433252
I never got how people could consider IT scary.
Especially since the final showdown was just like you said
>>
>>87433278
Yeah I don't think that shit will fly after DKR
>>
just got out of IT 5 minutes ago.
im confused... why did the cute redhead change her love interest in the last 2 minutes of the movie?
she dumped the fat kid who had genuine feelings for her and went with chad instead who had literally 5 seconds of dialogue with her during the whole movie.
piss status: boiling
>>
Is IT shillposting the best new meme of September?
>>
>>87430218
>it
what?
>>
You Heard it Here First Folks! KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU!! Thats right! My man here, my main DUDE. My first commanding offiSIR (hehe) aka OP just dropped the hot deets on this littly little flick. and BELIEEEEVE ME am I excited to see this KLOWNKINO.

IT by author Stephen King arrives to cinemas this September 8th. Watch IT!
>>
>>87434768
smirked
>>
>>87430977
>clown
>shapeshifter
>shapes as a clown to lure children
really, watch the original or read the book before you shitpost
>>
>>87430218
damn that red-haired girl looks like a HOT piece of cunny.

look at her naturally pouting her lips to try and make my dick hard.

what a great little girl
>>
just got back from my theater

this movie is great

tv will deny this is kino but seriously
kino af

even had a young girl for THOSE people
>>
>>87430218
that girl is cute
>>
>>87431302
How did you figure him out?
>>
I just got back from watching the flick.

Its pretty brazy cuz It is just in the kids houses and likes fucking with them to scare them so they taste better and he can overpower them (since It is actually really weak unless they're afraid).

Like It just goes into their house and like into their bedrooms and trolls them all day. Like in that scene he has his brothers corpse and then he floods the basement and makes Will go into the basement and then he sock puppets the bros body and then jumps out like OOOGA BOOGA BOOGA STOOPID DOG and then Will runs away all scare and thats the whole point. sick sadistic childish shit to scare a child that the clown guy actually enjoys doing. hes like that tails gets trolled comic where bugs bunny acts all gay and retarded
>>
File: 1504240494224.png (532KB, 1063x597px) Image search: [Google]
1504240494224.png
532KB, 1063x597px
>>87431106
>>87434813
>>
>>87430977
He's a Drider
>>
>>87431278
Stop using this term you fucking idiot.
>>
>>87430218
If you were alone in the theater why didn't you record it with a 4k camera?
>>
>>87430218

>guy who works at a theater promoting a movie

wow your opinion is valuable!
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.