[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you jackasses stop pirating shows. You're the reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 41

File: pirate.png (137KB, 677x456px) Image search: [Google]
pirate.png
137KB, 677x456px
Will you jackasses stop pirating shows. You're the reason why GoT's budget and episode count got cut. Either pay up or fuck off.
>>
>>87428677
>GoT's budget and episode count got cut

good. very good. my plan is working.
>>
>>87428677
>the reason why GoT's budget and episode count got cut
No. It's a common trick for critically acclaimed shows to do things like this in their final seasons. Breaking Bad and Mad Men both did it. It's probably for some loophole, like perhaps they only negotiated 7 seasons in the contracts of some of these actors, so that splitting the 7th season in two parts rather than having a real 8th season allows them to use the old contracts rather than renegotiate with loads of actors with a lot of leverage.
>>
>>87428677
Then they should stop making it then, I'm going to pirate it still. I fucking double dog dare them to not make the final season.
>>
File: striminals.jpg (97KB, 921x589px) Image search: [Google]
striminals.jpg
97KB, 921x589px
How do we stop this millenial menace?
>>
>>87428677
>85% (850 million) is streaming, not torrents
>Pajeets and Pol Pots watching episodes on foreign YouTube
>blaming the American consumer
Also
>leaked episode had record viewers
>actors salaries completely outweigh ratings on a show like this
>>
>I hate this show but I haven't missed an episode in 7 years: the board
>>
>>87428823
>i hate faggots but i literally can't stop sucking dicks

strange isn't it? it's like /tv/ wants to be angry
>>
File: Penn.jpg (437KB, 1481x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Penn.jpg
437KB, 1481x1079px
>television budgets are falling, and theater patrons are decreasing, because the people are waking up and paying less money to the filthy Jews who've strong-armed Hollywood with underhanded tactics for the last 100 years
I'm not gonna lie. What a time to be alive. Fedora jokes aside, I'm literally feeling euphoric right now.
>>
Hopefully no GoT spin-offs then.
>>
>>87428677
But I wouldn't watch that garbage if you paid me. Too busy pirating shows that aren't shit
>>
>>87428677
>most of the traffic was generated from unauthorized streaming
Absolute cancer. If you're gonna pirate at least do it with a decent bitrate.
>>
>>87428677
"Waaaaaa my shit-tier normie garbage isn't making as much money!"
>>
>>87428677
I have HBO and I still pirate it. Maybe these old fucks should come up with a business system that doesn't screw over their customers
>>
>>87428677
Praise Allah.
>>
>>87428750
We first must stop the Jews.
>>
>/tv/ is suddenly full of commie faggots who think they're entitled to the labor of others for zero compensation

I can't wait to toss you faggots off a helicopter
>>
>>87428732
Pretty cool logic, perfectly sound. One thing though -- piracy is still morally wrong
>>
>>87428677
>at least 60$ to pay for their channel for two months so I can watch 7 episodes of a show
>make your price so high your core demographic can't afford to watch it
It's their fault and I don't feel bad. Would they rather have nobody watch their content? Because that's the only other alternative
>>
>>87428997
Civilization is built on the labor of others for zero compensation.
>>
>>87428997
>giving your money to the jews

Good goy. Here's your 2 shekels.
>>
>>87428997
cringed
>>
Why do so many people pretend to like GoT? Is it really just because of tits?
>>
While I don't approve of piracy, I don't see why anyone should care.

GoT literally hasn't been good in 5 seasons and the reason most people I talk to are even watching is just to see how the hacks that write it are going to end the fucking show.

While piracy might well be what's killing shows like this I'm not really sure why it is you argue that we should care.
>>
>>87428997
sup john
>>
>>87428997
Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a life time. Now that I know what casts the shadows on the wall the illusion can not be made again. Once you see the light you can not willingly go back into darkness.
>>
>>87429125
>GoT literally hasn't been good in 5 seasons and the reason most people I talk to are even watching is just to see how the hacks that write it are going to end the fucking show.

Fuck off with this meme, you autist. What kind of a retard will spend his time watching 5 shitty seasons just to see how a show is going to end? GOT was fine till season 4, season 5 took an extreme nosedive that nobody could have predicted and thus by the time season 6 came out we were all in too deep.
>>
>>87429130

That is the ugliest face I've seen this week.
>>
>>87429196
>GOT was fine till season 4

I might be an autist, but at least I'm not objectively wrong.
>>
>>87429227
So you literally thought the show was shit for like 5 seasons and the idea of stop watching it never came up? Masochistic or plain retarded? Which one are you? Maybe both? You're even dumber than the faggots at the Burlington Bar.
>>
>>87428677
I don't pirate garbage
>>
Piracy is the purest form of capitalism.
>>
>>87429280
>I'm just going to keep calling him names! That'll show him how right I am!

Firstly, I stopped watching after season 2, and even then the show felt a little too proud of itself for my taste.

Second of all, the fact that you endured this crummy garbage as long as you did must means your bar is set somewhere in Satan's wine cellar.

Thirdly, what the hell are you doing watching a show beyond the 7th season if by your own admission, season 5 sucked? And you call me the masochistic retard?
>>
>>87429420
>Firstly, I stopped watching after season 2
You stopped watching it after season 2 but somehow know if the show has been good for 5 season or not... You sure are dumb, pathetic way to weasel yourself out of this.

>Second of all, the fact that you endured this crummy garbage as long as you did must means your bar is set somewhere in Satan's wine cellar.
And what are some good shows in your opinion? Just my curiosity.

>Thirdly, what the hell are you doing watching a show beyond the 7th season if by your own admission, season 5 sucked? And you call me the masochistic retard?
How the fuck could I predict that season 5 would suck? By the time I finished it I was way too deep as there were only relatively 2 seasons left (since season 7 and 8 are with less episodes).
>>
>>87429536
>You stopped watching it after season 2 but somehow know if the show has been good for 5 season or not...
Yes. Unless you're seriously arguing that season 3 and 4 were the peaks of the series that pulled the entire show up from the mediocrity it was spinning into at season 2? If that turns out to be true, which it's not, then yes I have judged it too hastily. But it's not, so I haven't.

>You sure are dumb
This is getting sad. Even your name-calling has degraded in quality.

>And what are some good shows in your opinion?
Hahaha, really? You really think I'm going to give you some show I like so that you can rebut with some simple-minded "oh that explains it then"? This isn't pre-school.

>I was way too deep as there were only relatively 2 seasons left
>this means it's okay too waste time with a show that's not good
>despite having argued the opposite a few posts ago

This will be your last sympathy-(You) by the way, so your next post better bring all your misplaced anger because this is the last chance I'm giving you to vent it.
>>
>>87428677
>Shekels denied.
>>
File: 1481512301161.jpg (62KB, 442x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481512301161.jpg
62KB, 442x600px
>>87428997
>I can't wait to toss you faggots off a helicopter

media is nether tangible, exclusive or scarce. Media is not property, copying is not theft. The most negative action that it could be associated with would be a breach of contract, this does not apply to normal people who pirate shows.

The greatest works of art were created well before copyright existed.

100yr ownership of ideas is only possible because of Disney, Lobbyist, and government. Now Disney has control of all modern childhood fairy tales, all the mythology of the time. They control it all because democracy, communism-lite. So fuck off, you are the real communist here.
>>
Do people seriously still watch Game of Thrones?
Also, why don't publishers just release the torrent for free with paid advertisements? They get nothing out of arbitrary region locking and scheduling.
>>
>>87430022
Why would the company want to let people watch their shows for free when they had to invest a great deal of money into the production of the show?
>>
>>87428677
Makes record profits for HBO, You should be complaining about how the jews on top try to squeeze out more profit by cutting back on budget
>>
I tried to get HBO Now before this season, the only thing available where I'm at is HBO Go with a week delay at 480p for $150 a month, and the average monthly wage is $350, get fucked.
>>
File: 1502730515867.gif (3MB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1502730515867.gif
3MB, 444x444px
>>87430022

They're in control not because of communism, but because we have given people and corporations the right to own ideas.

We have done the opposite of communism.

Instead of giving a government that WANTS to take care of its people but is not able to all the power, we have given it to corporations that DON'T want to take care of people but are able to do so given the power.

A government exists for no reason but to serve its people. A corporation exists for no reason but to make money. Who would you rather have running your society?
>>
I can see why you're upset, now let me continue paying $0 for a show that is "decent" at most.
>>
>>87429420
>Firstly
>all that reddit spacing
>self righteous as fuck

Where did all the old heads of /tv/ go? I can't stand it here anymore, there needs to be a way to keep redditors out.
>>
>>87430136
>A government exists for no reason but to serve its people. A corporation exists for no reason but to make money. Who would you rather have running your society?

Both are run by people, anon.
>>
>>87429044
HBO now is $15 you poor piece of shit.
>>
>>87430217
Dumb murrican.
>>
File: 1495814698658.png (273KB, 793x794px) Image search: [Google]
1495814698658.png
273KB, 793x794px
>>87430109
Contractual exclusivity. Movie theaters already have to follow such agreements. Movies make most of their money from the box office these days anyways.

With the concept of full freedom of association and dissociation. "Guilds" would form that protect the interests of content creation.

But do you real have to ask? You already live in the post IP world. Every retard streams GOTs from putlocker or whatever. Others use private trackers. I pirate game of thrones because I actually hate HBO. Patronage created most of the great art in the world, and we see it today.

I say this as someone who pirates, but also buys blurays.
>>
Didn't a single episode of this show cost a few million dollars? yea I don't think i'm gonna feel bad about them losing a slim percent
>>
"unauthorized streaming.." Watching a stream is not piracy. Nice clickbait though.
>>
>>87430203

That's true, but people of different mentality.

A corporation will backstab, downsize and cut costs at every given opportunity to raise the number at the bottom of their quarterly report. The people in said corporation exist only to raise that number, and literally nothing else.

Communism doesn't work because the government can NEVER be organized and optimized enough to properly do everything. But at the end of the day the government doesn't have to make a profit. If a government branch uses up 100% of it's resources that quarter on it's given task, then that's a great branch.

Can you possibly imagine trying to pitch anything like that to a corporation? A 100% consumption of corporate resources at 0 profit? You'd be laughed out of the room.
>>
>>87428677
I have HBO but I still download movies and series.
>>
>>87428997
wouldn't have bought it if i weren't pirating it so they're not losing anything, and i talk about the shows I watch which is good word of mouth marketing for the tv series or film
>>
>>87428677
Season 7 had the highest ratings. Cry more, hbo?
>>
File: 1479965014672.png (313KB, 664x648px) Image search: [Google]
1479965014672.png
313KB, 664x648px
>>87430136
Modern Corporations exist because the government prevents liability of corporate owners. If I owned a dog that bit you, I am liable, that is not the case with corporations, this is why the state taxes them more, and forces them to follow diversity rules and other such egalitrain nonsense. The government is providing them a service.

As for communist. I see nothing wrong with Franco style mass graves where their lifeless bodies are thrown into mass graves. Its simply justice. Communist are those who believe that envy based morality is a justification for the property and labor of others. As a land lord, I would mercilessly kill any communist who tried to seize "my means of production".
>>
File: ahegao.gif (170KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
ahegao.gif
170KB, 255x255px
>>87428677
>"stop hurting billionaire jews and shit-tier actors who get paid 1 million/hour!!!"
>mfw I don't stop
>>
>>87428677
I don't watch this show, but if I did I would not pay $20 a month or whatever it is for hbo go to watch 7 episodes of a show.

They should do what the music industry did with itunes and let people buy single episodes (or entire season) the minute they air (or are released).

Instead they want everyone buying their shitty packages of which 99% of the shit in it that person will never watch.

People will buy it if you make it simple for them.
>>
>>87428677

>1 in 7 humans likes game of cucks

Just nuke everything already!
>>
>>87430680
1 in 49, that was for all episodes
>>
>>87430680
>thinking one instance of piracy = one unique human being

American education, everyone.
>>
>>87428997

Capitalists do this also.
>>
>>87430714
More like 1 in 343, since 7 episodes
>>
>>87428677
i'll stop when they start following the books
>>
>>87428677
just read the books fag
>>
File: 14745646436436.jpg (26KB, 235x380px) Image search: [Google]
14745646436436.jpg
26KB, 235x380px
hmmm, let's see, we got 2 options here:
>give money to jews that hate us
>steal from jews that hate us
easy choice, lads.
>>
File: 1.jpg (6KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
6KB, 226x223px
>>87428677

i stopped watching the show when they killed jojen but i will do anything that will cut the budget and episode count of any show of those godsdamned serial boykilling pedoperv writertwats
>>
>>87428922
Such as?
>>
>>87428677
>You're the reason why GoT's budget and episode count got cut. Either pay up or fuck off.
No intention to watch it but if its for a good cause like killing GoT, then count me in
>>
>>87428677
Why is the whole world so pleb?
>>
Season 7 was so garbage I've already forgotten what happened. I'm not even going to bother pirating the next one. You won, HBO.
>>
>>87430899
>reading

fuck off back to /lit/ grandpa
>>
File: 1478477016214.png (577KB, 1025x647px) Image search: [Google]
1478477016214.png
577KB, 1025x647px
>>87430669

This. The reality of the situation is that iTunes is essentially THE reason music sells anymore. Even the most jaded normie buys their music on iTunes. Why? Because they like that one song, and don't want to buy the new album of Generic Pop """Artist""" Here because they kinda' like one song.

If I missed a re-run of Spin City and I desperately want to watch that one episode, let me buy it and nothing else for a buck or two.
>>
>>87429196
>What kind of a retard will spend his time watching 5 shitty seasons just to see how a show is going to end?

12 hours a year isnt that much dummy
>>
>>87428677
Yeah cause it's not like all the actors are insanely overpaid, that fat fuck that writes it is now a billionaire and everyone invooved is rich as fuck.

It's hard to get moral when there are no victims, the argument is "they could be even richer, feel sorry for them!"
>>
I'm not poor anymore, so I actively tried to pay to watch Game of Thrones in other ways.

They literally won't take my money to let me watch it. No option to download, stream, pay-per-view. Tried Netflix, Amazon Prime, Blinkbox, Sky.com, HBO's direct download service

Over on my crappy island the only way to watch it legally is to buy a Sky Atlantic subscription on a 2-year contract. That's about $1500. Fuck that

I may be normie scum or something, but I'm quite happy to pay for media, but when they throw up artificial barriers... and piratepay+PlexTv Server is literally accessible from my phone.

They deserve to lose money over this
>>
>>87428741
This. The internet isn't your personal safe distribution platform. Either find a different way to distribute or shut down your production.
>>
>You're the reason why GoT's budget and episode count got cut.
Actually, the budget increased with every season. This one was no exception.
>>
>>87432046
I have it all streaming on Amazon prime. You have to pay like an extra 10 a month for HBO on it though.
>>
>>87432125
Then why was it so poorly written and the sets and costumes so bad huh? Explain that.
>>
>>87428677
maybe those cunts at hbo shouldn't make it so damn exclusive. i'm not spending however much more a month of 150 channels i'm never going to watch just so i can get a season a year of a single show. fuck off with that.
>>
>falling for /v/-tier bait
>>
>>87432210
One word: Redditnormieshits
>>
File: 1504734532462.jpg (75KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504734532462.jpg
75KB, 720x720px
>>87432210
Because the budget went into extra cgi, renegotiated actor contracts, laundered by the jews who run the series... pick one.
But it could just be because the showrunners are talentless hacks when charged with providing their own spin on a built up universe.
>>
File: 1hCHwalh.jpg (81KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
1hCHwalh.jpg
81KB, 640x424px
You know, it's funny how thousands or millions of people have to wait for an "official" chapter of a story to be satisfied. Everyone could just write their own end to the story, but we can't accept it. It HAS to be from a specific author/studio.
Just funny to think about.
>>
>buying tv
>buying movies
>buying games
>buying music
>>
File: costanza.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>87432339
>fanfic
>>
>>87431636
Manhunt: Unabomber
>>
>>87428677

I don't even watch GoT, but I'm going to pirate like 500 copies of each episode to hopefully get this shit cancelled and end GoT thread spams.
>>
>>87428750

Gee - maybe Hollywood sould stop promoting leftist redistribution policies.

If they want fucking doctors to work for free, they sure as fuck can get off their fat asses and produce free entertainment for us.
>>
>>87428750
>striminals
This is like something out of a fucking Kelly comic.
>>
>>87428997

>Lefties have no problem with sticking their hands in my pockets to pay for pet brown people to be flown over and repopulate our low skilled labor force with, but lose their fucking minds and go full Ron Paul the minute I watch a movie on YouTube at half speed that I would never, ever, EVER, have paid to watch under any circumstances.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
>>87428997

A Shekel For A Good Goy
>>
>>87428677
No way I'm paying 40 dollars a month for (((Foxtel)))) just to watch one show.
Maybe HBO should seriously consider going the Disney route and create their own streaming service?
>>
>>87430217

Jokes on You. I downloaded the 1080p AND 720p rip, so HBO is 25 bucks short.
>>
>>87432608

They have their own streaming service, but it's only for Burgers.

The pre-sales to Foxtel (and other international territories) pay (in whole or part) for the produciton of the show.

It's a tactic popular since at least the late 70's, but maybe they want to rethink it now that we live in a globalized community (or maybe stop promoting globalization).
>>
>>87429204
You should go more to the bathroom
>>
So if I pirate GoT a million times it'll kill the show? Shieeet.
>>
>complaining about piracy on 4chan
Lol u picked the wrong website retard
>>
>>87432672

>tfw downloaded a trillion photos of fort knox and now the U.S is bankrupt and I'm literally the richest man alive

Just gotta figure out how to bank these copies.
>>
>>87429042
I don't care though
>>
>>87428677
Stop forcing people to pay for content and things like this wouldn't happen.
>>
>>87428677
JUST ARREST 1/7th OF THE WORLD FUCKING CRIMINALS
>>
>>87432668
HAHAHAHAHA

BURNNNNN
>>
Yes you soules fucks. Pirating is like raping Kelly C. Just imagine her, lying on the floor, screaming in extasy after you insert your colosal dick into her vavona. That's what happens every time when you pirate GoT.
>>
>>87430109
>>87430022
IP laws are some of the worst laws ever made for a free society
>>
Aussie government forced our ISPs to block a bunch of torrent sites recently. Thank you Opera for VPN
>>
>>87428677
>pay to watch 7 predictable as fuck episodes
>pay to watch targaryen plot line is dumb down to muh dragon and ben da knee
>pay to watch happy character reunion
>pay to watch 90% of characters arcs lead to being background extra to queen feminism and king know nothing
>>
>>87432821
>not just using google's DNS
vpn is fine too
>>
I'm too smart to watch it so I don't pirate it either
>>
I would have to pay $125 a month to watch just that show.. fuck that
>>
They make quality programming and I feel good about paying for it as it is quite a reasonable price.
>>
You can view it free from tv anyway. I don't see much difference. Except commercials and that you have to watch at certain time.

But you could just record it and then watch it when you have time and skip the commercials.
>>
File: a5Zjwvy_700b.jpg (32KB, 393x375px) Image search: [Google]
a5Zjwvy_700b.jpg
32KB, 393x375px
>not using slav torrent where literally no one care about piracy
>>
File: Eldar corsair.jpg (157KB, 736x845px) Image search: [Google]
Eldar corsair.jpg
157KB, 736x845px
>>87428677
I take what is mine.
>>
>>87428750
>watch what they want
>when they want
>where they want
>and they don't pay for it

HOW AWFUL, APPREHEND THIS DISGUSTING MONSTERS, THEY'RE JUST AS BAD AS PSYCOPATHIC SERIAL KILLERS!
>>
File: mademethang.png (115KB, 680x521px) Image search: [Google]
mademethang.png
115KB, 680x521px
>>87432732
>Stop forcing people to pay
>>
>>87429042
He wasn't refuting that piracy is morally wrong. He was refuting that piracy was the reason the seasons got cut short.
>>
>>87432732

The 1% like Emilia Clarke should work for free to offset the costs and redistribute their ill gotten gains to the 99%.

Fucking privileged scum.
>>
Let me get this straight - Hollywood Jews want doctors to work for free, despite their career requiring great discipline and sacrifice - but they want to pay millions of dollars to people who get their tits and out and read lines on camera?

How do they justify this?
>>
File: IMG_2254.jpg (15KB, 182x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2254.jpg
15KB, 182x187px
>mfw didn't pay for any media in over 2 decades

Feels fucking good mane, I pirate everything, movies, shows, music, porn, vidya.
All in the highest quality.

Fuck paying for anything, I just leech so go suck my big fat cock HBO.
>>
Anyone who believes that number is retarded.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-07-05-45-17.png (155KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-07-05-45-17.png
155KB, 480x854px
>>87431024
Decisions, decisions.
>>
>>87433006

POC and women can start paying their share. I'm gonna free ride from here on out.
>>
File: 1502196226021.png (172KB, 415x407px) Image search: [Google]
1502196226021.png
172KB, 415x407px
>>87428677
>noooo
>stop hurting muh corporations
lol
>>
File: IMG_3724.gif (179KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3724.gif
179KB, 375x375px
>>87433047
Amen bro, good choice.
>>
File: IMG_1691.gif (1MB, 350x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1691.gif
1MB, 350x193px
>>87428750
>striminals
>>
I'll switch over when it becomes more convenient, like I did with netflix. I'm not going to pay for a service that's worse off than pirating. HBOgo thing not available in my country
>>
File: t5.jpg (35KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
t5.jpg
35KB, 500x368px
>>87428750
>>
>>87433056
fuck off antifa scum
>>
>>87433182
what's antifa
>>
>>87433244
Ugly fuckers that band together to beg in the streets professionally and who get paid by certain governments to riot whenever nationalists are doing something
>>
>>87428677
>unauthorized streaming services

are kiddies these days too stupid to torrent or download?
>>
>>87428677
Your show is garbage anyway, fuck off
>>
>>87433362
Yea those plebs only watch shitty 240p streams.
>>
>>87430022
>>87430273
copyright cucks completely BTFO
the age of information has made IP laws obsolete
>>
>>87433362
what are the most popular streaming websites?
>>
>>87428677
I can't view it legally in my country and I'm not waiting a few years until that shit is on our television.

They're not losing any money by me pirating the show.
>>
>>87428677
lol, paying for shit, I'm downloading it right now, just to throw it out again. fuck your shitty lizard cartoons.
>>
>>87428677
people torrent this garbage because it isn't worth paying for
>>
>>87429042
>piracy is still morally wrong
it's literally free advertisement you retard
>>
>>87433565
Not if you don't talk about it. I am paying for GoT with my /tv/ comments
>>
>>87428677
Lol why did normies never learn to torrent?
>>
I do not support the television and Cinema industry in it's currently state, therefore I won't contribute economically to it.
That easy
>>
if film and tv media want me to start paying for their content they should stop blackwashing characters and history
>>
File: 1504584566284.png (55KB, 743x832px) Image search: [Google]
1504584566284.png
55KB, 743x832px
There's only one board where this works
>>
File: 1489058091444.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1489058091444.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>Hear Game of Thrones is good
>Check tv guide, its not on
>"Oh its only on pay tv, we'll thats inconvenient"
>It's not coming out on dvd or blu ray for a whole fucking year for some reason

They have only themselves to blame
>>
name a service that will allow someone to get the 1080p episode 30 minutes after the show airs that doesnt suffer from lag,allows the user to transfer the file between multiple devices and is available to every person in the world with an internet connection

why the fuck would anyone NOT pirate?
>>
>>87429420
nice

spacing

bro
>>
File: millennials kill.png (724KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
millennials kill.png
724KB, 576x768px
>>87428750
>muh millenials
>>
>>87429045

No, billionaires bank accounts are built like that though
>>
>>87434341
>le misunderstood we really have it tough generation!

kill yourself you effeminate cunt
>>
>>87428677
Woah, over 1 billion people going to jail! Truly sad baka
>>
>>87428750
I'm so glad streaming took off, now the normies can access TV shows for free and (((they))) have something better to go after than torrent sites
>>
>>87428997
I support capitalism but I don't support giving money to Hollywood Jews or to American companies in general.

It's not a crime to steal from Americans.
>>
>>87428750
thug life nigga
>>
>>87434431
>le all the evil in this world comes from these guys, we dindu nuffin guise
O B S E S S E D
>>
>>87428997
>he got /pol/washed and now he wants to pay for shit he doesn't have to
literally dumb goy
>>
>>87428823
it is six years, season 7 was this year
>>
>>87434501
I don't think all the evil in the world came from millennials, after all the generation that raised these creatures has a lot to answer for, but I would say millennials are without doubt the worst and most entitled generation yet
>>
>>87428997
>>87429042
I literally pirate everything. It's easy, free and quick. Hell, many times it's even better than buying it. I only bought 2 games and 1 CD album my whole life.
But faggots claiming it's not stealing or that it's morally right are fucking stupid.
>>
Reminder that if you illegally watch television shows or movies, you are no better than the ooga boogas who loot and steal shit.
>>
>>87434631
But the (((people))) that make television shows and movies insist that we're equal, anon
>>
>>87430313

How long until streaming copyrighted material becomes illegal?
>>
So like tbqh HBO shouldn't really care since millions of people watch the episodes for free at a friends house or bar.
>>
>>87434668
>streaming copyrighted material

piracy always will be a civil offense
>>
File: 1484121904543.png (400KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484121904543.png
400KB, 500x500px
>A BILLION potential customers for the dvd's, clothing lines, cups, hats, toys etc

>"Fuck you thieves, subscribe to cable tv when you won't watch 99% of the stuff we'll make you pay for"
>>
>>87428677
Eh they should just put it on netflix
>>
>>87434882
>netflix

netflix is even more shylock-prone than cable, kys if you subscribe to either
>>
>>87434431

So you're over 35 then? How sad.
>>
it's okay because satan told me to do it
>>
File: 1501137482892.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1501137482892.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>>87428997
So what you're saying is only one of us gets to stay on YOUR helicopter.
>>
>>87435055
>dubs of truth

ALL HAIL THE DARK LORD
>>
>>87428750
heh get rekt hollywood (((producers)))
no shekels for you hehehe
>>
File: 1503521854950.png (230KB, 316x376px) Image search: [Google]
1503521854950.png
230KB, 316x376px
who gives a fuck, it's free shit
>>
>follow literally 4 series through in the last 5 years
>these 4 are spread across 3 different on demand services
>i watch literally nothing else provided by any of these

Shan't be paying for them then.
>>87430669
this is the solution, but they risk realising that many of the shows they make are total shit and not worth the investment so they wont do it.

Plus in the specific case of GoT fuck them. The cast (mostly) deserve to get paid, and they do. The people working behind the scenes in makeup, lighting, all that shit, deserve to get paid, they do. The only people who need to worry about this are the execs and hopefully D&D that have made the god awful decisions that are taking the show downhill. Fuck them
>>
>>87428750
maybe if it didnt cost me >100$ to watch GOT in Canada, I would pay for it
>>
>Can get thing for free without any effort
>"No, I'd rather buy it"
lmaoing at your logic and your life
>>
>>87430217
>AMERICA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY

In Canada, It's actually easier to try and get an elevated security clearance at a data firm than to try and watch GOT through Bell
>>
lol as if I'm paying Sky's ludicrous prices just to watch one show
>>
>>87428677
A billion times. One sixth of the worlds population. Am I bieng baited?
>>
>>87432210
Lost their source materials. Fan pandering. WAY too many cgi shots
>>
>>87436058
as in, divide it by the number of episodes. then account for the fact that they probably count page views as "number of times", therefore everyone who clicks on an episode and doesn't finish it, then rewatches the episode counts as 2 people. Even then yeah I don't believe that number in the slightest
>>
>>87428997
*gets sued for collecting rain water*
yeah, freakin' commies wanting free shit that doesn't belong to them... Like, just pay up bro, stop stealing ok?
>>
>over a billion people have been redpilled
What a time to be alive!
>>
File: EURON.png (2MB, 2029x2750px) Image search: [Google]
EURON.png
2MB, 2029x2750px
they can't write worth shit
>>
>>87428750

Raise wages. Richfags dont pirate.
>>
File: hamburglar.gif (36KB, 400x348px) Image search: [Google]
hamburglar.gif
36KB, 400x348px
>>87428677

With GoT, the writing is such shit that I’m amazed anybody willingly pays for it but regardless, I don’t see how Hollywood can deal with piracy now that the digital cat is out of the bag.

You can’t sell something for less than free and young people nowadays have been getting their music and movies for free for so long, they can’t conceive of paying for it.
>>
>>87428677
>You're the reason

Businesses do not obey us. They do what they want. If zero people pirated it they would have done the same shit. Its to split an extra season for keep people watching hbo.
>>
>>87428750
Its almost as if this is a sign that distribution and costs of media are absurdly out of proportion.

But yeah. Maybe its just likelier that 70% of millennials are "criminals".

I wonder if they would call people who shared tapes or made copies back in the 90s re-record banditos are some shit.
>>
>>87428677
>airing shows weekly on TV

HBO pls
>>
>>87428750
even my normie basic female friends stream tv shows when they miss them when they air. networks want to live in the bronze age and not let you stream new shows until a year after the season ends
>>
File: cia surfer.jpg (182KB, 2000x1127px) Image search: [Google]
cia surfer.jpg
182KB, 2000x1127px
why would somebody shoot a man before throwing him out of a helicopter
>>
>>87429042
Fuck you and your shit opinion
>>
>>87432563
This.

So

Much

This
>>
>>87428677
>>
>>87433432
Most stream sites worth their salt are 720p these days.
>>
File: lel.png (17KB, 512x161px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
17KB, 512x161px
This triggers the jew.
>>
>>87428677
make me jew
>>
>fa/tv/irgins consider GOT books to be high-brow

I hate this board. Easily the worst on the site since the reddit invasion
>>
>>87438254
examples?

the problem with streaming sites is they get knocked offline quickly, have frequent buffering issues etc why the fuck wouldn't you just torrent like a normal person
>>
>>87428677
>A BILLION TIMES

Oh fuck off. Are people really stupid enough to believe that number?
>>
>>87428997
Best goy.
>>
>>87438684
I have pretty fast internet and never have any buffering issues. It's just more convenient to stream everything than downloading it.
yesmovies.to and other sites that use that template have been up for years now.
>>
File: give that man a cookie.jpg (57KB, 625x435px) Image search: [Google]
give that man a cookie.jpg
57KB, 625x435px
>>87431980
this anon got it right
>>
File: 1449301752318.jpg (199KB, 666x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449301752318.jpg
199KB, 666x800px
teehee
Thinking about pirating this with no intention of watching out of autistic spite
>>
>>87438877
THIS

Game of Reddit is probably the furthest show possible from my interest but I might just torrent this to spite the whinging fuckers
>>
>>87428677

Also they dropped the tits this season. I hope everyone pirates they deserve it.
>>
Like I give a fuck they made tons of money off that show already.
>>
>>87428750

Striminals apparently just dont give a fuck.
>>
>Most watched season ever

Really makes you think
>>
>>87438011
>I wonder if they would call people who shared tapes or made copies back in the 90s re-record banditos are some shit.

They absolutely went to court over the tape deck recorder and the vcr anon they just lost. People made fun of Metallica because they started out by people passing recordings of recordings of recordings and talking shit about the records companies trying to stop it. But ended up crying about napster in court.
>>
>>87439112

And by most watched I mean the most watched legally on HBO
>>
>>87438684

Just want to watch it once and if you have speed problems pause it go take a piss and get a drink come back and you are ahead enough to absorb it.
>>
>all the retards itt thinking they're cool hackers working the system when they're actually worthless parasitic children
it's not difficult to understand: the studio loses money and other studios take notice. eventually we have a climate similar to movie theatres now, where no studio is willing to shell out for anything except capeshit. good work faggots
>>
>>87430136
>A government exists for no reason but to serve its people. A corporation exists for no reason but to make money. Who would you rather have running your society?

Both are evil. We need to leave power away from the gov. In fact we need less right now. And weaken corporations as well. The individual is sacred.
>>
>>87439293

>if you dont buy out shit will destroy ourselves

Well Ill be entertained by that as well.
>>
>>87439293
>being this retarded
>and being a corporate cumsock
>>
>>87437446
greyjoys were butchered beyond repair, and you could tell they were planning on butchering them from the get-go
>>
>>87439299
>The individual is sacred.
but anon that's exactly why you're in this situation
>>
File: Book vs Show - Needle.jpg (47KB, 747x583px) Image search: [Google]
Book vs Show - Needle.jpg
47KB, 747x583px
>>87439449
>>
>>87430669
The only problem with that is that shows cost substantially more to produce than music, so without all that extra money coming in they'd either need to change more than a dollar an episode or they'd need to cut their budget. For a show like season one GoT where it's most people talking on sets, this would mostly just be a cut to things like costumes and sets (mostly no change), but for a big budget CG fest like season 7, this would prevent them from doing all of the dragon scenes or hiring big name actresses like Emilia Clarke.
>>
>>87428741
Balon would be proud.
>>
>>87434864
>>87438722
>>87434436
>>87436058
>>87437100
It's 1 billion pirated episodes, not 1 billion people pirating the entire season, you fucking idiots. Learn how to read.
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.