[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did I just watch? Did she literally become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Lucy.jpg (147KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy.jpg
147KB, 500x750px
What the fuck did I just watch? Did she literally become God in the end?
>>
no, she's a usb stick
>>
File: tetsuo.jpg (162KB, 736x954px) Image search: [Google]
tetsuo.jpg
162KB, 736x954px
>>87413860
>KANEDAAAHRGHGHH!!
Something like this, but like a "good" ending.
>>
>>87413880
If this movie came out in the 80s she would have become a floppy disk. This movie won't stand up to the test of time. It doesn't even stand up now.
>>
>>87413880
What was this even about? Couldn't they've spent like 5 more minutes explaining what the fuck is going on? Did she save the explanation to literally everything existing in time and space on that usb and then fused with time itself?
>>
>>87414036
This movie was trying to be 2deep4u and they had to salvage that trainwreck of a movie by just ending it and hoping people would think it was deep
>>
>>87414099
If they were going from superhuman to godly level then they should've made this shit a bit longer. It felt like way too much shit and potential in general cramped into 1 hour and 20 minutes of runtime resulting in a mindfuck ending.
>>
File: 1501089234417.png (1MB, 667x782px) Image search: [Google]
1501089234417.png
1MB, 667x782px
>>87414345

Making it 5 minutes longer wouldn't have made it better. Nothing says get storytelling like pre credits exposition
>>
>>87414036
It's a predestination paradox.
The earliest known ancestor of humans is called Lucy (the monkey). As I see it she became so pwerful that she stapped outside of time and ended up sparking the evolution from monkey to man.

But tbf I wasn't paying that much attention by the end.
>>
>>87413860
>overdose on drugs
>become god
A good wholesome message for the kids!
>>
she blatantly murders loads of civvie's in the car chase
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.