[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Obey me or i will burn you to death" Round of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (94KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
94KB, 630x420px
>"Obey me or i will burn you to death"
Round of applause for The Breaker of Chains, everyone.
>>
>>87413651
She also said she is not there to kill them. Great writing.
>>
Vae Victis.
>>
Semper fidelis
>>
>>87413651
they say she laughed in their faces as they burned to death
>>
>Your majesty, perhaps we should have him take the black-
>I WANNA BURN SOMEONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YOU DICKON GET OVER HERE I WANNA MAKE A JOKE ABOUT ROASTING A WEINER AND YOUR NAME IS DICKON HAHAHA I HAVE A DRAGON

Anyone else noticing a bit of a writing decline?
>>
She gave them a choice.
>>
>>87413651
mfw randyll and dickon recover from their wounds next season and each will kill one of her dragons
>>
>>87413863
The choice between going against everything you've ever believed in for your entire life or death. That's not even a choice at all.
>>
>>87414005
Yes, it is.
>>
>>87414005
>he doesn't know
>>
>Cersei says I'm here to enslave or burn everything to the ground but she's liar
>not submit to me completely or I'll set you on fire
YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN
>>
>>87414045
Maybe for a drumpf supporter like yourself it is. The rest of us have moral and principles which we hold higher than our lives. To live under subjugation and slavery is worse than not living at all.
>>
File: 1502549940967.jpg (140KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1502549940967.jpg
140KB, 768x768px
>>87413651
>>
>>87413651
All of the men that kneeled will desert her at the first opportunity.
Threatening people with death isn't a great way to inspire loyalty.
>>
>>87414153
It was a choice and they chose death
>>
>not bending the knee while simultaneously planning her downfall

Its like this show didn't teach you guys anything. Not exterminating a now weak and possibly rebellious house would be retarded. I personally hate all the nobles on the show
>>
>>87414201
You clearly don't understand the deeper concept so let me simplify it so even your tiny mind can comprehend it: ask a man to choose between water and air.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.