/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys what are some movies like Conan the Barbarian, I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Conan and Belit.png (2MB, 919x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Conan and Belit.png
2MB, 919x1224px
So guys what are some movies like Conan the Barbarian, I really feel like watching some fantasy movie like it.
I've seen Conan the destroyer, Excalibur, Dragonslayer and The beastmaster.
>>
>>87403072
Fire and Ice
>>
Cheesy shitfests:
>Deathstalker
>Sorceress
>Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Classic but light:
>Krull

Other than the ones you mentioned, my fantasy folder is pretty empty. Shame.
>>
File: fire and ice.gif (913KB, 375x216px) Image search: [Google]
fire and ice.gif
913KB, 375x216px
>>87405097
>>
>>87403072
Deathstalker is fun
>>
>>87405193
Krull it is then thanks I'll also check out deathstalker and Sorceress.

>>87405097
Also watched this one.
It was pure animated kino same with the black cauldron.
>>
Outlaw of Gor
>>
>>87405275
He-man was good. Your Highness. Damn, now that I think of it the fantasy genre has been pretty much left to television. Would either cool to get a classic fantasy film with thieves and a little sorcery.
>>
>>87403072
Willow
Red Sonja
Kull the Conqueror
Excalibur
Hawk the Slayer
The Barbarians
Clash of the Titans
>>
>>87405413
Yeah, you gotta watch Willow, OP
>>
File: tumblr_nfigc9ChPz1rwq85xo4_400.gif (1MB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfigc9ChPz1rwq85xo4_400.gif
1MB, 400x222px
>>87405275
There really aren't that many of these kind of movies overall. There are some similar themes in many Westerns and Samurai movies. That's the only other place that I can think of to look.

Have you read all of Howard's Conan stories? The old Conan Marvel comics are also quite good.
>>
To add to this

Jason and the Argonauts
The Scorpion King
Warcraft
Dragonheart
Ladyhawke
The 13th Warrior
Legend
>>
>>87405413
This guy knows his shit, ladies and gentlemen.

What about "The Scorpion King"? Might scratch that same itch.
>>
>>87405572
13th Warrior was good.
>>
>>87405552
Speaking of Robert E, there's a Solomon Kane movie starring James Purefoy. It's okay.
>>
Immortals was decent enough to possibly scratch an itch.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.