[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to explain how this isn't the pinnacle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (334KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
334KB, 480x270px
You have 10 seconds to explain how this isn't the pinnacle of culture.

Protip: you can't.
>>
>>87399759
Too many niggers
>>
>>87399759
The most boring shit in existence.
>>
chavs
>>
What's with the sudden influx of EastEnders threads? I've seen like three this week.

Does the average anon on here really still watch this? I thought it was something brits watched with their mums when they were younger. I'll admit I watched it as well but dropped it once I moved out of the house and got my own place.
>>
>>87400178
Like how mundane does your life have to be that you enjoy watching ordinary people in an ordinary setting do supposedly ordinary things.
>>
>>87401163
it has its moments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZsBMCl0Rs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-JGaAQmuSM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AziMi6YLUZI
>>
>>87399759
Because anime is
>>
>>87399759
Never heard of it...

so its not doing a good job.
>>
>>87399759
The BBC made it
>>
>>87401424
Didn't bother watching those but the thumbnails all show Phil Mitchell so I know you have good taste.

>>87401323
You can say that about any long-running soap, for some reason the genre is popular in every country that has telly. Also depending on which soap, there's not a lot of "ordinary things" going on. Eastenders has some fucked up shit happening in a small square that houses like 20-30 people.
>>
>>87401577
>Didn't bother watching those but the thumbnails all show Phil Mitchell so I know you have good taste.
I intentionally did 3 videos of Phil Mitchell fighting 3 different black men to give the impression he is racist desu
>>
not even better than corrie desu
>>
>>87401714
Oh, whoops. Anyway, Phil is the best thing about the show, but I miss the times where he was a hard criminal. Last time I tuned in he was a pathetic alcoholic.
>>
I watch a lot of British panel shows so all I know is that Danny Dyer exists and that Cockney rhyming slang is incomprehensible
Here's what it sounds like to a dirty non-native speaker like me when someone comes up with rhyming slang and someone else tries to find out what it means
>say word
>say a couple of completely unrelated words some of which rhyme
>say original word the other person meant
>>
>>87402015
Cockney rhyming slang is a joke. There's a thin line of logic behind it but I don't believe the average cockneys actually converse with each other using rhyming slang only.

I don't remember EastEnders being full of rhyming slang either. Non-native speakers might have some trouble with the accent at first but you get used to it. Basically just drop the "t" in every word and you're gold, guv.
>>
>>87402473
Like I said it's only panel shows, I haven't seen an episode of EastEnders. I'm fine with the accent, it's just basically when the host goes "hey I have a couple rhyming slang words for you"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.