[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the worst episodes of The Simpson's golden era?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: homerpalooza.jpg (68KB, 504x508px) Image search: [Google]
homerpalooza.jpg
68KB, 504x508px
What are the worst episodes of The Simpson's golden era? (Clip shows excluded of course.)

Bart and Lisa - who are normally really lame - are rewritten as hip and with it kids that know everything about current music (Lisa would probably throw up one of her bitchfits about how superior jazz is. Speaking of which, during the episode, they may as well be the same character because Bart and Lisa don't even disagree about anything. Oh, and why does Bart care that Homer is wearing a Rastafarian hat?) Over-reliance on celebrity worship and gags with the only decent one being the Cypress Hill orchestra joke. (The Smashing Pumpkins make for a really bland guest spot as well). It's also another "wacky and retarded job" for Homer episode
>>
>during the episode, they may as well be the same character because Bart and Lisa don't even disagree about anything. Oh, and why does Bart care that Homer is wearing a Rastafarian hat?)

Not that you care, with your copy-pasta bait thread, but in this instance they ARE the same character: Young.

Homer is Old.

That's the joke.
>>
sneed
>>
who the fuck still cares about the simpsons. i want third worlder retards to leave
>>
File: 1503315357444.jpg (983KB, 1470x2637px) Image search: [Google]
1503315357444.jpg
983KB, 1470x2637px
So should The Simpsons meet Cypress Hill
and The Smashing Pumpkins be added to the left side of this?
>>
>>87399253
So they're just mouth pieces, not real characters

Lame
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.