[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, how many stealth marketing clickbait campaigns does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: The-neverending-still-2.jpg (78KB, 720x545px) Image search: [Google]
The-neverending-still-2.jpg
78KB, 720x545px
Seriously, how many stealth marketing clickbait campaigns does /tv/ host daily, and hourly?

How much of this board are actual people not being paid to promote discussions that create a false sense of hype?

10% real people, the other 90% paid posters?
>>
The intense levels of autism make such a questions nearly impossible to estimate, but possibly 60 to 70 percent of the content here is paid material posted to project the idea that there is interest surrounded a movie, TV show, or actor.
>>
Given that nothing is permanent here, and that everyone's batshit insane, I'd put it at 0% shills. T
>>
yes because i'm sure hundreds of marketers want to advertise their movies on discount reddit when the real thing is much more accessible
>>
It's hard to tell the difference between autistic shitposting pretending to be shills and actually shills.

There's a rvierdale thread that's posted everyday which is probably a shill
>>
File: 1503535103077.gif (160KB, 390x379px) Image search: [Google]
1503535103077.gif
160KB, 390x379px
>>87396973
>All these "IT" shills
>all these anons obsessing over how "hot" one of the child actors is
>fetishizing a fucking clown
>>
whats the point of shilling on a site where 80 percent claim they pirate.
>>
>>87398152
t. marketer
>>
>>87398403
t. marketer
>>
>>87399024
t. redditor trying to fit in
>>
>>87399177
t. marketer
>>
>>87396973
Fucking atheists
>>
none of us are that stupid, cats and cloister

we know it's you
>>
>>87399354
i read op like 6 times trying desperately to figure out where atheism or anything even tangentially related to that was brought out in his post to try and piece together what the fuck inspired such a comment from you. i get that you're a crossboarding /pol/tard, obviously, no one hates atheists as much as you hugbox christfags, but you could at least bring your irrational hatred of atheists into a more contextually sensitive thread.
>>
>>87399457
Every day, Jason. Exact same fake shit. You must hate being a permavirgin.
>>
>>87399419
See people this a crazy autist so no there areo shills here maybe on /v/ tho
>>
File: confused k-on girl.jpg (60KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
confused k-on girl.jpg
60KB, 619x619px
>>87399497
are you an insane person? what the fuck are you on about?
>>
I genuinely believe threads like bigbrother and GoT are from paid shills
>>
>>87399555
>are you an insane person?
Yeah, he literally is
He's /tv/'s resident schizophrenic who thinks that every post he doesn't like is by the same person called Jason
>>
>>87399831
well that explains things. i thought i accidentally followed some posting pattern from some jason person and he just assumed i was that person based on what i said. that was the only sensible conclusion i could come to, but it's comforting to know that sensibility isn't a factor here.
>>
>>87399457
Its an old mem÷about atheism u dumb newfag
>>
>>87400205
pardon the fuck out of me for not keeping track of every single painfully unfunny reddit tier meme /tv/ has regurgitated in the past several years desperately and pathetically trying to recapture the magic of baneposting. i'm sure this one in particular was a real kneeslapper though.
>>
>>87396973
/tv/:
>50% shit posts
>48% shill posts
>1% good posts
>1% blacked posts
>>
>>87399605
>>87399605
>bigbrother
Maybe

>GoT
Nah ive browsed those for years believe it has a lot of autism
>>
>you're only being paid to like what I don't like
Truly, can you even get more autistic than that?
>>
>>87397158
Jesus what a waste of money. Very few people actually browse or post on /tv/.
>>
>>87396973
Nice reverse psychology, shill.
>>
>>87399831
>He's /tv/'s resident schizophrenic
I bet you would know about schizophrenia & seizures huh jason levy
>>
>>87396973
It's 90% shills, 10% redditors and 100% fucking retards LARPing as the above two for (You)s
>>
>>87396973
If ever I wanted to see a white girl blacked it was the bitch in OPs pic related.
>>
>>87400551
If I ever wanted to see an anon get brutally murdered it's the one who posted this.
>>
>>87396973

OP, I know when you're in middle school the approach is "smart people can recognize conspiracies, therefore if I think everything is a conspiracy, then I must be REALLY smart"... so instead I'll just ironically say that YOU'RE a shill for some under-marketed thing who's trying to discredit all the other threads because they're your competition.

You can't prove me wrong, so you're definitely a shill, OP. Good job.
>>
>>87396973
You overestimate the importance of this board and this site in general.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.