[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did /tv/ know there was a jack and the fat man/ diagnose mur

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: jack.jpg (53KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
53KB, 351x500px
did /tv/ know there was a jack and the fat man/ diagnose murder crossover
the ep "It Never Entered My Mind"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0614207/
>>
>>87389936
I feel you have to be at least 40 years old to enjoy Jake and the Fat Man
>>
>>87389936
>jack
>>
>tfw you're the fatman
>>
>>87390217
fuck sorry jake and the fatman
>>87390198
not true its better than some of the csi shit on tv now days
>>
>>87389936
I had no idea this was a real show.

Thought it was a family guy gag show
>>
>>87390262
its a pretty deep detective law show
time when funny puny names hid expectantly well written shows
>>
>>87390250
>diagnose
>>
>>87390248

More like
>Chad and the Fatmanchild
>>
Too bad they drop courtroom drama later on
>>
how come they managed to get a 20 episode season when shows these days struggle to even put out 10?
>>
>>87390316
is it anything like Columbo?
because I love me some Columbo
>>
>>87392670
not really , its like comparing Sherlock to law and order, no one is a genius monk character in fatman they just do their jobs and work the cases, which i kinda like more, tho Columbo is one of my fav screen detectives
>>
Was it as kino as the Magnum PI/Murder She Wrote crossover?
>>
>>87389936
Its no BJ and the Bear or Heart to Hart
>>
>>87393274
nothing is more kino than that
uless its was a columbo/murder she wrote
>>
>>87393305
or knight boat
>>
>>87393274
magnum pi/knight rider
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.