[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear lurking AHS writers: Can you make the show actually scary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6469.png (26KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6469.png
26KB, 1200x675px
Dear lurking AHS writers: Can you make the show actually scary again? I'm sick of this tumblr "creepy empowerment aesthetic". Give us scary shit.
>>
>>87389340
Well you got to hit lowest cpmmon denominator after you had a mediocre last season.
>>
>>87389340
Also the last memorable character in the show was Dandy in Freak Show
>>
Are any seasons after 2 worth watching? dropped mid way through season 3
>>
>>87389809
Hotel.
Hotel is goat.
Roanoake is okay.
Freakshow was a shit.
Cult.. ill watch but i think its a safe season so murphy can get a boost in ratings for being chaulk full of of topical news so he gets a greenlight for another season.
>>
>>87389991
Hotel sucked ass - the only decent parts were the tranny, and the guy's mother...

Roanoake was not fun at all.

Freakshow was good, fuck off.

>>87389340
As of now the story would have been better without the election bullshit...
>>
I want more season 2 stuff.
>>
Havenxt they already filmed the whole new season? Or did they only film like the first half before a hiatus? I forget how they are doing it this year.
>>
>>87389809
>>87389991
>>87391295
I fell behind on Hotel and Roanaoke. I enjoyed the faux doxudrama of Roanoake. I also enjoyed Freaksbow as uneven as it was.
>>
So I'm not watching this new season, because I'm sick of all the AHS cliches. The recycled music, the GoPro cinematography, the SUPER MYSTERIOUS character with dark secret past that will be hinted at for fourteen episodes until the writers begrudgingly half-ass a back story, the constant "maybe we'll kill off a character this episode" cock teasing but they're too chicken shit to kill anyone, constantly ending every episode on a cliffhanger that is ignored in the next episode, like the zombie attack in Coven. It's seriously as bad as JJ Abram's Lost.

So please, enlighten me: does this new season have any supernatural elements?

>>87391295
In Hotel, I thought the Vincent Price/Walt Disney character was fun. But you're right. After seeing Lady Gaga's fat ass rolling around in a sex scene, I was done with that season. Done with every season.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.