[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys recommend me any weird and, hopefully, good tv series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (1MB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 630x1200px
Can you guys recommend me any weird and, hopefully, good tv series like Amazon's Patriot, FX's Atlanta, HBO's "The Night of...", and things like that? Shit off the mold.
>>
>>87385645
UTOPIA
Apart from the firced miscegnation scene and the inexlicable anirexic supergirl
UTOPIA
is the best TV series since the Prisoner. Best music, best writing by far, best concept, amazing actors, compelling characters.
And it's mostly true.
>>
>>87386374

I'm afraid to watch Utopia because i always see people praising it, but also lamenting the fact it wasn't renewed.

Should i still watch it?
>>
File: Arby-utopia.jpg (110KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Arby-utopia.jpg
110KB, 2000x1125px
>>87386374
Arby is best boy
>>
>>87385645

>Amazon's Patriot, FX's Atlanta, HBO's "The Night of...",

Why does this read like a shill post
>>
>>87386374
>>87386592
Utopia is one of those really really really badly written UK shows that just requires a few bricks to the brain before you can enjoy it.

Good concept, decent characters, every character and the entire plot is literally mentally retarded.

It could have been great but it was definitely the opposite.
>>
>>87386672

I just like to be specific about shit. I can't help myself. Sorry.
>>
>>87386611
And jessica is best girl
>>
>>87386592
It's every current conspiracy theory being true, at the same time, executed in such a way as to make it work.
The initial bad guys (semi-spoiler necessitated by cultural illiteracy) are a "Mod" and a "Rocker." The Mod finesses and tortures, and the Rocker just smashes his way through.
>>
>>87386827

Seems cool, but did the show end in a cliffhanger or something? That's what i was trying to ask, albeit in an admittedly retarded way.
>>
>>87386827
It sounds so good on paper but the execution is just so bad. You can't put shit like weird conspiracy theories in the hands of actually brain damaged writers. Most of the UK sci fi shows end up this way, decent story and just not smart enough to pull it off.
>>
>>87385645
So is that show any good?
>>
>>87386934

Which one? The one in the pic? Yeah. Waiting for second season.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.