[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If you thought the food was bad, you should see the clientele

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hotel hell.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
hotel hell.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>If you thought the food was bad, you should see the clientele

Why are they suggesting the customers are worse than the food at a hotel?

What do they have to do with the shitty food being served at a failing hotel restaurant?
>>
how is ramsey qualified to do this for hotels if he doesnt own any
>>
>>87384648
Cause it's a fucking tv show
>>
>>87384648
How are you qualified to make this reply?
You don't need qualifications to do things in life, he isn't inspecting a fucking hospital mate to make sure people won't die.
>>
>>87384648
You don't need to own a hotel to know if one is shitty. The focus is on the kitchen of the hotel most of the time anyways.
>>
File: 1504194478438.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1504194478438.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>87384571
Why do people watch these shows? They're scripted trash - fake as fuck.
Ooh look at all these "real" people in "real" situations. Good thing they're on camera and speaking clearly into microphones!
>>
>>87384571
they just wanted a snarky line to start the show, autist
>>
>>87384704
ive posted and continue to post on other forums and started memes, thats how im qualified
>>
>>87384932
yes uhm I'm gonna need some paperwork, mister. show me the goods
>>
>>87384571
Have you ever stayed at a hotel? The only way to keep out unsavory patrons is room rates. The rates literally dictate the quality of human being who will share the hotel with you. Food is easy to prepare at a high level of quality for low cost. Humans require a high bar to keep the worst out of hotels.
>>
>>87384648
Do you know how ramsey is?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.