[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did /tv/ lie to me? You told me D&D wern't capa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Disconcerted Pepe.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
Disconcerted Pepe.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
Why did /tv/ lie to me? You told me D&D wern't capable of kino. How could you be so wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaEgFn2KmLc
>>
>>87382785
As much as people here love to shit on the show, and while it may be true that the quality has gone down, GoT is still very good. There's a reason why there has been a constant /GOT/ for years now.
>>
>>87382785
/tv/ isn't wrong, the best scene of the whole season features none of their atrocious dialogue and should be credited to the director
>>
>>87383550
Same excuse Walking Plebs use. Show was absolute trash this season. Couldn't make it past the first episode. Dialogue, direction and writing overall was awful. Wast of time.
>>
>>87383550
>There's a reason why there has been a constant /GOT/ for years now.
Because /tv/s loss of taste has happened at a rate exactly proportional to this show's loss of effort
>>
>>87383761
walking dead has actually improved though. season 1, while good, is actually among the worst now. that's an inverse to GoT, where the first two seasons were legitimately masterful television before dropping the quality fast.
>>
>>87384245
THIS. also that was definitely the director making that scene kino not dan and dabid. They could've done that scene literally 2 seasons ago and it would've made more sense and still kino
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.