[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kelsey Grammer forgave the man who raped and murdered his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 17

>Kelsey Grammer forgave the man who raped and murdered his sister

>Karen, 18, was kidnapped from her car by Glenn and an accomplice and raped for four hours before having her throat slit

ITT actors who are bigger men than you (for reasons of moral fortitude)
>>
>being that much of a moralfag
Eh I'm cool with him being the "bigger" man in that scenario. I'd kill that fucker.
>>
is that his sister on the rite?
>>
>letting people fuck you over and being a pussy about it makes you a bigger man
>>
"forgave". Still told the parole board to let him rot in prison.
>>
>>87370210

Yeah
>>
>conservative
>is a cuck
based
>>
How the fuck does forgiving someone who did something as horrible as raping and murdering someone, and in this case your family member, make you a bigger person? I'm with >>87370179
>>
>>87370210
was
>>
dass right wyboy you better forgave me. your sister's pussy was reparations
>>
>>87370097
This is /tv/ related how?
>>
>>87370097
>moral fortitude
>forgiving someone for raping and murdering a family member

lol
>>
>>87370097

>Forgave

And he has convinced the parole board to keep him in prison ever since
>>
Why is the nignog even eligible for parole?
>>
>>87370696
He was reformed by the prison system
>>
File: 2772052540_09191af635_b.jpg (438KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2772052540_09191af635_b.jpg
438KB, 767x1024px
>>87370891
no, but reforming violent niggers is pretty easy when done right
>>
>>87370229
Okay, this makes more sense. I understand getting over it, you can't think about something like this all the time and not go crazy. I'd kill the fucker if I saw him though.
>>
>>87371019

I'm literally bleeding after reading this it was so edgy.
>>
>>87371019
This. The only good spook is a dead spook.
>>
>>87371071
>someone tortures a girl for hours before murdering her
>we should hang that person
sure is edgy
>>
>>87370097
Jesus christ 4 hours that's horrifying, 4 hours of hell just to have your throat slit this world is fucked
>>
>>87370642
I think gang rape for 4 hours before a slit throat deserves that
>>
File: tom-hardy-and-woody.jpg (75KB, 580x1031px) Image search: [Google]
tom-hardy-and-woody.jpg
75KB, 580x1031px
>>87370097
>actors who are bigger than you
>>
Has he forgiven the shark that ate his two brothers yet?
>>
>>87370097
wtf no he's just a cuck.
>>
>>87370097
>sister
>her
>>
damn Karen looks like that?!
>>
>>87371019
I wish this was still legal.
>>
>Have to do a funny bit
>Remember your sister

>Have to do a sad scene
>Remember your sister

It's a double-edged sword
>>
>guy who killed his dad was named Niles
>>
>>87370097
TOSSED SALAD
>>
>>87370097
Fuck that, I'd ask to shoot the scumbag myself.

There are times to be bigger men, but not then.
>>
>>87370097
>Kelsey Grammer
Is a huge christcuck! The only person that can forgive you for a murder you committed is your victim.

Oh, it's dead? Sucks to be you.

>>87370212
Pretty much this.
>>
>>87371198
That's a big dog.
>>
>>87371176
Just read the wiki article and it was a group of guys that robbed and killed several other people too. Life in prison is too lenient for them.
>>
>>87370097
>implying you could pay me to rape the """""woman"""" on the right
>>
>>87371571
Being a bigger man is not beating up a drunken idiot who spit in your face at a bar, publicly forgiving the man who murdered your sister is being a fucking ball-less coward. He should have shot the guy dead as he walked out of court.
>>
>>87372094
Its obviously an old image from high school, she didn't look like that now.
>>
>>87372196
>she didn't look like that now.
most certainly
>>
>>87370212
It's literally Christianism mate.
>Job being a patient cuck when God takes his herd, his wife, his sons and even his house from him is seen as virtuous
>turn the other cheek
>the meek shall inherit the earth
>"the last will be the first"
And so on.
>>
>My goodness Frasier, it's frankly unbelievable for one's father and sister to meet such untimely deaths. You have my sympathy. Surely now Lady Luck will start to smile upon you.
>Well Niles...(phone rings)...just a second.
>Yes this is he. Uh huh, mm. Sharks you say. Well thank you for calling.
>Niles - she frowns on me still.
>furious applause and laughter, Eddie hides his eyes with his paws.
>>
>>87372312
>It's literally Christianism mate.
read the bible

Some cuck raped the sister of one of God's prophets (Isaac, Esau, or maybe Jacob I don't remember), then the brothers murdered the faggot for disgracing their family.

Christianism = alpha men
>>
>>87371169
That's not what he said and you know it
>>
File: Christians.jpg (335KB, 1484x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Christians.jpg
335KB, 1484x1113px
>>87372312
Christianity only spread because it was the religion of women and slaves in Roman times.
>>
>>87372503
>Christianism = alpha
Is that why millions of Christians sacrificed other whites to give Jews their own Holy Land?
>>
>>87371948
for woof
>>
>>87372542
Leave the children out of this, you genocidial YHHWYHYYH!
>>
>>87372588
There were no white people on the bible
>>
>>87372661
I'm talking about WW2 you mongloid.
>>
>>87372686
In WW2 half the world already belonged to jews. Its not surprising they used their superior craftsmanship to fool white people to fight for them.

Real Christians stopped existing around 1600-1900.
>>
>>87370097
>Kelsey Grammer

Oh dear lord!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4
>>
>>87370097
i bet his sister doesn't forgive the pavement ape
>>
>>87372150
And go to jail for a few years because of it? I'm sure shooting the bastard would feel good, but not 5 years in prison good. That's premeditated murder, the judge won't look over it.
>>
>>87372542
into the paper shredder they go!
>>
How does that make him a "bigger man"? why exactly did he do that means he should be forgiven? This isn't a situation where someone just lost it for a time and did something horrible and regretted it, he raped this ugly bitch for four hours and then slit her throat.
>>
>>87371071
>rope
>edgy
That would be a guillotine, silly.
>>
forgiveness is the original buzzword

he killed your fuckin sister man
>>
>>87370097
>>Kelsey Grammer forgave the man who raped and murdered his sister
Kelsey Grammer is a sad motherfucker than. I would have lived all my days wanting to end the man who did this. I'd be tormented by his existence.

The only thing stopping me is potential incarceration.
>>
>>87370254
It doesn't. It makes you a monster complicit in the crime.

People who kill others, for any reason other than self-defense or war, are invariably toxic motherfuckers. Like thieves who refuse to stop taking property not theirs, they deserve only the noose.

They usually engineer their own demise; the only problem is how long it can take.
>>
>>87372588
Thats modern Christfags when they became pussified slaves of the jews.

In the old days you fucked with Christian lands and shit went crazy....
>>
>>87372542
>requesting tortilla wraps
>>
>>87370229
And this is good.
Personally forgave him but understands that he needs to serve his time.
Other alternative would be to kill him and then forgave him.
>>
>>87370097
I be on the left
>>
>>87373336
>Born: Virgin Islands
THE MEMES ARE REAL
>>
>>87373406
Intended for OP
>>
>>87370097
cuck
>>
>>87373358
>Personally forgave him but understands that he needs to serve his time.
People who kidnap, rape and then kill others do not deserve to "serve time". They deserve to fucking die.

Capital punishment needs to come back, but only for the worst and most thoroughly verified of crimes. There is no doubt, as I understand it, in this case.
>>
>>87370097

Faggot Pretend to be "progressive"

sucking up literally nigger for "Hollywood"

Bitch financial status goin bad , virtue signaling for hollywood

no surprise, Mel Gibson do the same thing
>>
>>87371170
welcome to planet earth, pajama boy
>>
>>87373763
Nah, giving the government the right to kill citizens is giga cuck shit. That is easily abused power.
>>
File: 616a5c_5856000.jpg (503KB, 1059x1420px) Image search: [Google]
616a5c_5856000.jpg
503KB, 1059x1420px
>>87370097
Psssh that's nothing, get on this level.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
>>
>>87370097
>forgiving an animal who raped your sister for four hours and then murdered her
>big
>moral
This is actually what beta cucks believe.
>>
>>87373967
I don't like it either, and the government has probably killed at least a few innocents. They were all convicted but some convictions are less... convincing than others.

I rescind my earlier statement. Government should not kill people. Private vigilantes should rise up and murder the fuck out of bad people.
>>
>>87374008
I think these people just get mindbroken into a different reality than the rest of us. Its the only way to keep going.
>>
>>87374008
How fucking revolting.

People need to grow fucking spines.
MURDERERS DESERVE NO QUARTER.
(Real) RAPISTS DESERVE NO QUARTER.

Forgiving the man who steals a single spoon from your house is to give him license to the entire place. Forgiving a murder is giving him license on every life. Unrepentant, aggressive murderers must die. Not tortured, not imprisoned for life.

They must die.
>>
>>87373967
t. nigger
>>
>>87374008
>forgive your enemies

good on them. they created a better world through an horrific ordeal.

hate only breeds hate
>>
File: mr a.jpg (157KB, 750x602px) Image search: [Google]
mr a.jpg
157KB, 750x602px
>>87374008
>>87374175
>>87374225
>>
File: rapedude.jpg (28KB, 577x435px) Image search: [Google]
rapedude.jpg
28KB, 577x435px
>>87374008
You don't get it. They had a hard life.
>>
>>87374272
>created a better world.

You realize that the murder/rapists probably didn't give a shit about the crime they had committed and went on to destroy more families. I hope this is bait.
>>
>>87372312
>the meek shall inherit the earth
Was never a good translation.
>>
>>87374269
t. statist
>>
>>87373763
That's not the issue. 99% of people agree with that. The problem is that it's not correctable or reversible in any way so if you kill innocent people that's it.

A legal system without a death penalty is a mature one, aware of how flawed it is. Look up the statistics on wrongful convictions. Incredibly common.
>>
>>87374517
The state can be the only one with the authority to kill.

The problem is the state, in reality, is unbelievably fucking retarded and unjust.
>>
>>87370097
Yeah I'm sure that nigger appreciates the forgiveness and because of that touching gesture he became a good man, no need to be imprisoned.
>>
>>87374596
Jesus is his boy, yo!
>>
>>87374536
I still think it's an unnacceptable alternative to put them in a case, give them three hots and a cot and let them enjoy life.

The Unibomber is an incredibly intelligent guy. To lose a mind like that is a great tragedy. He absolutely should have been killed a long time ago.

Most murderers don't rise to that level of worth. The fault lies in prosecutorial mindsets, police misconduct, over-reliance on eyewitness testimony, etc. Essentially the system by which we convict people.

With a more perfect justice system, capital punishment would be the best way to deal with repeat offenders.
>>
>>87370097

>forgiving someone who raped your sis for 4 hours and murdered them
>big man

Pretty sure youre the opposite of big "man" if you do this
>>
>>87374681
The real problem is the crooked as fuck cops who are just trying to close the case. Very few seem to care about actual justice.
>>
>>87370097
would he have forgiven him if the rapist/murder wasn't black?
>>
>>87374681
If the system gets better then the death penalty ought to make a comeback. And I would split it into humane death penalty and non-humane death penalty. I really think the electric chair, hangings and shooting squads should still be practiced. The guillotine even. That would be a good deterrent.
>>
>>87370254
Christianity twisted Western civilization's morality. Where undeserved forgiveness is seen as a virtue because some 1st century powerless destitute Jewish hippie said a bunch of bullshit.
>>
File: 800px-Maria_Tudor1.jpg (218KB, 800x1059px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Maria_Tudor1.jpg
218KB, 800x1059px
>>87374788
It extends to prosecutors who can be absolute vicious cunts. Women tend to be the most merciless... Mary I of England is practically a role model.
>>
>>87373763
Don't people fight against capital punishment for fear that some organizations may lobby the government to enact kangaroo courts against anyone they deem problematic and sentence them to death? They don't even have to really give them a trial, just black ops the target and shoot some canned fake news and air it for a few weeks
>>
>>87370179
Sure you would
>>
>>87370179
>>87370097

He's pro-death penalty
>>
>>87374965
They can do that now no problem. Just accuse them of domestic terrorism and kill them in a raid. The government does not need a legal loophole to kill people.
>>
>>87374900
Execution should be public. Killing people as a spectator event is deplorable. But it's not that. People should not be immune to the ultimate logical end of justice. Seeing people die is a reminder that we are all mortals, and we are ALL responsible for our actions. Not in the next life, but in this one.
>>
File: Justice vs. Mercy.jpg (81KB, 459x597px) Image search: [Google]
Justice vs. Mercy.jpg
81KB, 459x597px
>>87374304
>>
>>87374008
It cannot be real.
>>
>>87370097
I just discovered something quite funny. There are oft movies about criminals but they're never about black ones. Because black people would not be happy about it
>>
>>87370254
There's actually a great deal of research into reconciliation as a psychological phenomenon. Basically, it's more detrimental physically, emotionally, and "spiritually" to hold a grudge for too long. Forgiveness is sometimes the only way of moving forward personally-and by doing so, maintaining the memory of lost loved ones in a way that's beneficial to those still remaining.

There's a noble self servitude in forgiveness, that in no way implies acceptance of heinous act, only the acceptance that they happened, and the only option remaining is to keep moving. We can admire both that, and a lifelong desire for revenge, and I don't blame anyone for choosing either.

You can see examples of this on a mass scale in South America, where you had massive governmental genocides that were relatively under the radar and never fully accounted for-but the families of victims forwent legal prosecution in favor of simple admittance and discovery of the truth.

If you ever wondered where Halos "truth and reconciliation" cruiser comes from, that's that concept.
>>
>>87375075
More messy that way, even our dumbest citizens would catch on. Say we have a target that we want gone, go to his house, eliminate him, fake a raid and fabricate a story. Works for a nobody, not for someone with any clout or popularity. People would know.

On the other hand, spend time on recon, concoct a big lie, have them arrested and killed out of hand, roll film on the "trial" and have them tucked away in "jail" for 30 years, only a crackpot would suspect that. Works for big and small fish.
>>
File: Mr A Dispensing Redpills.jpg (51KB, 362x282px) Image search: [Google]
Mr A Dispensing Redpills.jpg
51KB, 362x282px
>>87375160
>>
>>87375254
/pol/ please fuck off. There are so many goddamn black criminals in movies it's not even funny.

You people are so stupid if fucking hurts.
>>
>>87370097
That's a hard way to get redpilled.
>>
>>87372503
that was old testament, ie NOT christianity
>>
>>87375254
I noticed that ages ago, even before I noticed the Hollywood agenda.
>>
>>87375372
not him but what is the difference? I thought that testament shitte was part of Christianity?
>>
File: fuckmeright.jpg (21KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmeright.jpg
21KB, 480x270px
>google about kelsey grammer's sister
>learn kelsey has hot daughters from wiki
>google image search spencer grammer
>find out she does Summer's voice [rick & morty]
>youtube search Spencer Grammer
>first video has Her & Jerry's VA talking about incest
thanks 4chan
>>
>>87372503
That's the Torah, and in fact in the Jewish religion only the person that has been wronged has the power to forgive, there's nothing like a priest absolving someone else of his sins.
Rabbis can't do shit about it.

We have Kippur for that, and even then you're supposed to deny the other person your forgiveness three times before conceding and it's just for smaller stuff, murder and rape are unforgivable.
>>
>>87375438
No, they essentially threw away vengeful God for cucked God. Nobody seems to know why though.
>>
>>87375472
link?
>>
>>87375438
Catholics are more Old Testament. Stuff before Jesus. They have the guy on the cross but they reject the liberal politics.

Christians, particularly Protestants and Baptists, aka American Christians, reject the Old Testament in favor of the New. Jesus is the guy to listen to.

At least that's the gist as an atheist in America.
>>
>>87375489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZKE9JctICE
>>
>>87375474
No idea what you are talking about, the anon you reply to is in fact talking about the bible.
>>
File: giphy Banderini.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
giphy Banderini.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>87371306
>>
>>87375495
So catholics are the good guys? I thought it was backwards since the pope and Vatican is corrupt as shit
>>
So by forgive you mean legally wasn't able to kill him so he virtue signaled while the guy serves time?
>>
>>87375620
No, they're all retarded. But the Catholics are worse because of the Pope and the Vatican.

The Pope is (probably gonna make some errors here) the Vicar of Christ; he's God's spokesman on Earth. His word is God's word, and thus infallible. So far his doctrine has included forbidding millions the use of contraception, an evil so great and yet so ridiculous that is has escaped scrutiny. They also regularly venerate monstrous villains like the childless "Mother" Theresa.

Then there's the Vatican which itself is an incredibly wealthy building, and their art collection which numbers in the hundreds of billions. They have more money than most countries.

American Christians make some shitty movies and occasionally do annoying things like put God on the dollar bill. But they're nothing compared to Catholics.
>>
>>87375495
>making a distinction between Catholics and "Christians"
There's a myriad of Protestant sects, but they aren't separated from Catholics because of that. Protestants are usually the ones who cling to Biblical literalism and make creationist museums.
Neither one really keeps the laws of the Old Testament.

I would say the main difference is that Catholics believe in a bunch of stuff from Roman philosophy and stuff from the early church that isn't in the Bible, whereas Protestants only believe in the stuff that's in the bible, Old Testament and New.

t. Atheist American
>>
>>87375327
I mean real life stories fag
>>
>>87375527
thx bb
>>
>>87375958
Two fucking things about OJ Simpson were released last year.

Admittedly a lot of black criminals are just the murder-over-petty-shit variety, it's hardly movie material.

When whites kill they, at least sometimes, have an interesting reason for it.
>>
>>87376045
>Two fucking things about OJ Simpson were released last year.
Was he guilty at the end of them?
>>
>>87372312
Where does this meme of passively accepting your fate come from? Jesus wasn't very passive when he kicked out the moneylenders who defiled the temple.
>>
>>87375265
>There's a noble self servitude in forgiveness, that in no way implies acceptance of heinous act, only the acceptance that they happened, and the only option remaining is to keep moving. We can admire both that, and a lifelong desire for revenge, and I don't blame anyone for choosing either.
You see, as much as this is altruistic, it just means you're too much of a bitch to not retaliate against the fucker who crossed you.

You know that adage about "Living well is the best revenge?" That's only half of it. You enjoying your life while that asshole is dead and has nothing for people to remember them is the complete package.
>>
>>87376074
The consensus in The People vs. OJ Simpson is he was guilty as fuck but the prosecution fucking blew it. I didn't watch the other.
>>
>>87371198
>5'9
Thankfully not
>>
>>87371198
Is he a wrestler? I remember the hardy boys from the 90s or something, he seems old enough to match
>>
>>87376103
That's the thing that got him in trouble with the Jews.

Christians are pro-authority.
>>
>>87372503
can you please stop calling it christianism and start calling it Christianity you fucking idiot
>>
>>87370097
fucking niggers, man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7DhFhzkjcA

I'm not even racist, but that's all you can when you read this shit.
>>
>>87376362
is there a difference? how would you call the Russians?
>>
>>87376103
I guess it goes down to render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God and is God's.
They were profaning the temple.
But its not like he hurt anyone, just knocked over their tables.
>>
>>87370097
>letting a subhuman touch one of god's chosen ones
>forgiving him after the fact
>>
>>87375265
Living with a grudge is different from living with the knowledge that a killer of your loved one walks the streets, and deserves death, but it is not your place to dispense it. To do so is to forfeit your own freedom to do something that must be done but which has been waffled on by the only people with a monopoly on force.

It is accepting the abrogation of duty from the state to end the lives of dangerous people.
>>
>>87376467
there is a fucking difference because Christianism isn't a word and Christianity is
>>
>>87376510
>20 Minutes into tossed salad and chill and he gives you this look
>>
I would totally kms if I was less than 6'1" tall. Bullying manlets is priceless and one of the purest joys in life.
>>
File: 1432847736231.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1432847736231.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>87376650
>been incredibly tall my whole life
>tfw watching the little chad juniors grow up to be real chads while I just stay the same
>>
>>87376724
ha ha nice try manlet ha ha
>>
>>87376776
not a manlet, im 6 2.5 now at 20 years old. in the 1st grade I was taller than most 8th graders
>>
>>87376910
You just need to bulk nigga

Eat like it's going out of style
>>
>>87370097
nahh he spoke against him during his parole hearing..he may forgive him, but he still want the guy to rot away in jail
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.