[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished Fargo Season 1 a couple days ago, and saw that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: v1.jpg (30KB, 206x305px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
30KB, 206x305px
I just finished Fargo Season 1 a couple days ago, and saw that the other series are separate stories - are the later season as good as the first? Because the first was absolutely great
>>
>>87370008
No, but they are good
>>
Season 2 is as good, season 3 is not.
>>
>>87370430

i'd say s2 is even better
>>
>>87370430
Wrong
1>3>2
>>
2 is just as good and I even liked the story a bit more.
3 is kinda ehh in comparison, but still fun to watch
>>
>>87370008

Yes.

The second is arguably better.
>>
2>1>3
>>
>>87370008
Season 2 jumped the shark and effectively ditched the source material, and Season 3 was a return to it. Neither are as good as Season 1.
>>
>>87370651
I agree with this. Just finished 3. Wasn't awful but didn't stick out as much as the first two.
>>
>>87370008
2 is on par with 1.
3 is still really good, better than most shows.

I'd watch 3 before 2, if I were you.
>>
>>87370008
It depends, personally I'd go 2-1-3, but they're all worth a watch.
>>
I wanted to like 3 so much because MEW and McGregor where really good but that season just really not comparable to the last two seasons.
2 I think can be comparable to 1, I liked the characters more but I think the plot in 1 is more satisfying (But apparently cucking the viewer out of a ending similar to 1 was the point).
3 just lacks a good cop mechanic (which honestly felt like it ruined the season) and had just odd characters that didn't make any sense to be included.
>>
If you are going to watch season 3, there is something you need to know. While it is quite good entertainment, at times the show will try and act like its foreshadowing something, making you think "ooh, i better really pay attention here because its gonna be important later" but it really isn't.
I think i could sum it up by saying season 3 thinks it is better than season 1, but ends up firing blanks in every department relative to it. But still watch it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.