[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite Simpsons moment/quote? https://www.yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: simpsons-soviet.gif (1004KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons-soviet.gif
1004KB, 375x304px
What is your favorite Simpsons moment/quote?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQKzesTq0Wo

pls no sneed or ironic nu-Simpsons bait
>>
>>87369216
sneed
>>
>>87369216
I hate Sneed. Formerly Chuck is the true patrician joke.
>>
formerly chucks
>>
>>87369216
Why would you ask for no Sneed? All you're going to get is Sneed. Unless that was your plan, to get Sneed. Anyways, Chuck.
>>
Why do people never talk about the actual Sneed scene? It's always just the damn sign.

Annoys the fuck out of me as a hardcore fan as that episode (9.8 rating overall and #8 on my all time simpsons episode list
>>
File: sneed posting.png (2MB, 3834x1726px) Image search: [Google]
sneed posting.png
2MB, 3834x1726px
>>87369216

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer
>>
>Soviet Union
>Panzer 35(t)s
They could have at least used T-34s or something.
>>
>>87369216

In episode titled "'E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt')"

when homer pulls up to a feed&seed store that was formally chucks

I started laughing because the sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".
>>
>>87369216
Explain this joke to me
>>
>>87369739

So what's the joke?
>>
>>87369793

chuck would fuck & suck you in a wooden shack

Just imaging him on his knees makes me chuckle

It should be called chucks fuck & suck & chuckle
>>
>>87369739

why did sneed feel the need to even mention it being formaly chucks, was it a passive aggressive dig or a display of dominance?

or were they friends and sneed was honouring chucks old business

I guess we will never truly know the full extent of this joke as it appears to work on so many levels

maybe the signs was a hint that chuck is still operating there

Just reading it makes you laugh before you focus on the deeper meaning of what the sign actually means
>>
File: 1502933969116.gif (872KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
1502933969116.gif
872KB, 375x304px
>>
This gem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3ElIvNBYj0
>>
>>87369408
reminder sneedposter poster is a literal autist
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.