[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jordan Vogt-Roberts, director of Kong: Skull Island, deconst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: jordan vogt roberts.jpg (227KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
jordan vogt roberts.jpg
227KB, 1600x900px
Jordan Vogt-Roberts, director of Kong: Skull Island, deconstructs his own film in new Honest Trailer.
What do we think /tv/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saTFPCuQfvw
>>
>>87366164
fuck off cunt
>>
He is also a fan of RLM, they should invite him over for a BotW or something.
>>
>>87366164
I don't like this guy. He tries to seem like he's OK with criticism and deprecates his own movie, but at the same time he doesn't' seem to have any ideas how to do it better the next time beyond LOL AKIRA REFERENCE AM I COOL YET?!
>>
I liked Kong. Who cares about the characters.
>>
File: 4299941-1419641297037.jpg (38KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
4299941-1419641297037.jpg
38KB, 600x375px
>What do we think /tv/?
>>
Why would he want to remind everyone about that chimp-out on Twitter?
>>
Looks like a real cunt. Thinks he'll get cool points for rocking a ZZ Top beard. It doesn't work that way, faggot. You have to actually be cool for it to work.
>>
File: 2015064444.jpg (70KB, 300x388px) Image search: [Google]
2015064444.jpg
70KB, 300x388px
>>87366164

Fucker looks like an Isis terrorist, all that Kong money is probably going straight to arabistan.
>>
Wow, what a thin skinned dork. Honest Trailers and Cinema Sins are shit but anyone who actually makes movies for a living should be above caring about their bullshit.
>>
how can you make a movie as silly as skull island only to get self-righteous and pissed when someone makes a video criticizing it (as they have done for many other movies)
>>
Didn't he fuck some model then sue her when she released pics of his tiny dick?
>>
>>87366640
he's a massive att whore
>>
Matt Stone talked about how Alec Baldwin wanted to voice himself in Team America and they told him to go fuck himself. Or the way the day after they made the Ben Affleck assface episode there was a story in Variety which was clearly from Affleck's PR about how "hilarious" he thought the episode was.

It's all bullshit from douchebags who can't take a joke wanting to pretend they can.
>>
>>87366164
>those comments from people thinking the director's so cool for doing a cameo

You know I'd bet these same people already knew about his meltdown and totally forgot about it with their chicken brains
>>
>>87366164
Literally nothing wrong with this. Skull Island was a fun movie.
>>
big guy
>>
>>87367185
>straight to Israel
ftfy
>>
Everything about this guy screams complete fraud.
>>
>>87368318
lmao, even i have a better body than this
>>
>>87368318
He looks like the newborn from Alien Ressurection
>>
>>87368742
So? He still fucks more girls than you ever will and it has nothing to do with his body.
>>
I have a feeling he will fuck up the Metal Gear Solid movie.
>>
I pirated the movie and wanted to see it, but then I realized that it is generic trash, and skimmed it just to see the effects, which some were decent and others meh.

3/10
>>
>>87368818
Kek
>>
>>87366164
I liked Kong alright but this dude seriously seems retarded doing all this in response to a little criticism.
>>
>>87366281
this

this guy sucks a fat dick
I shit talk him on twitter and he likes my posts
"wuah guys anyone remember ninja scroll"
>>
File: 147471895632.jpg (15KB, 275x377px) Image search: [Google]
147471895632.jpg
15KB, 275x377px
>>87366164
the most reddit thing ive seen all week. end yourself.
>>
>>87366164
interesting career progression for doctor san
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.