[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just remarathoned the first episode of this show. Honestly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 43457262.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
43457262.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Just remarathoned the first episode of this show.

Honestly, what the hell happened? What went so wrong?
>>
>>87365965
Incest was a mistake.
>>
>>87365965
hair dye >>> wigs
>>
>>87365965
Dabid and Dun ran out of material and tried to get creative, that's what happen. Two fuckin hacks locking themselves in a room smoking crack with a box of crayons and some paper.
>>
>>87365965
She exchanged her brother for her nephew. Not a bad trade if you ask me
>>
>>87365965
Did you notice how Emilia Clarke actually managed to act in a convincing manner, expressing feelings of fear/uncertainty/nervousness/melancholy etc?
Then season 3 came along and all she's done since then is wear that stupid smug expression in every single scene.
>>
First ten minutes were true to the book, then D&D went rogue. Who's with me bros
>>
>>87366320
First scene with Waymar Royce and the Others was decent.
Intro and main theme were alright as well. Didn't bother beyond that.
>>
>>87365965
viserys actor is great, should have been given a longer lasting character
>>
>>87366320
the first scene in the show was not true to the book at all you retard, it's completely different
>>
First couple of seasons drew quite heavily from the source material. There was some deviation but nothing major. The more D&D deviate from the source material, the worse the writing becomes and I'm not even a big fan of the books. They are just fucking hacks desu lads.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.