[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you realize this guy was originally supposed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>yfw you realize this guy was originally supposed to play the Terminator
>>
>“And he said: ‘OK, OJ Simpson for the Terminator.’ I was like: ‘Hey Mike! Bad idea! You’re going to have this black athlete chasing this white girl around LA with a fricking knife and a gun? We’re not doing that.’ Which was fortunate, but also unfortunate in that life ended up imitating art there.”
>>
>>87364918
>They didn't think the Juice could be scary enough to play a killer robot from the future.
>>
File: 1504294127455.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1504294127455.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>87364955
Lol wtf source
>>
Vince McMahon wanted to book OJ vs Roddy Piper at Wrestlemania: the year after the trial.
>>
>yfw you realize OJ starred in a Fred Astaire film
>>
>>87365117
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/aug/24/james-cameron-well-never-be-able-to-reproduce-the-shock-of-terminator-2
>>87365005
are you retarded, read the first post, who knows he can even act anyway, God have mercy on him
>>
>>87365195
lmao
>>87365223
you are lying, which film
>>
Arnold was actually never supposed to get into acting, many people in the industry ( even low budget) tried to stop Arnold from advancing, they didn't believe he could ever be a good actor and they doubted the movie goers would ever see him as a lead or
>>
>>87364918
damn just because Leto had a decent joker doesnt mean you have to take up method acting...
>>
>>87365296
you need to go watch the naked gun series right the fuck now guy
>>
>>87365341
the little Austrian boy had a fire that couldn't die
>>87365568
lol
>>
>tfw last thing OJ talked about during his parole hearing before being read the verdict was the Two Scoops meme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vqn5lH6BCA
>>
>>87365568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gob9NlqF7A
absolutely hilarious, i dont think ive laughed this hard in years, granted oj was only a small part in this, this was a tv show?
>>
>>87366447
How have you not seen the naked gun films
>>
>>87364918
>to play the Terminator

PLAY the terminator? Shit, that nigger IS a terminator!
>>
>>87366572
ive seen one or two, you said tv though no?
>>
>>87366646
he was innocent though right
>>
>>87366826
No, he was "not guilty".

Should've been given a g'damn award for ridding the states, and the world, of a (((Goldman))).
>>
>>87366899
who was goldman truly? i dont know him really
>>
>>87366779
Police Squad was a TV series that got cancelled. The Naked Gun film series is the spiritual successor, it lifts gags straight out of Police Squad. Do yourself a favor and watch both.
>>
>>87365341
>many (((people in the industry))) ( even low budget) tried to stop Arnold from advancing
>>
>>87367065
thanks bud
>>
he def has the higher bodycount
>>
>>87366304
Wew this timeline lad
Is 4chan truly a major Nexus of the universe?
>>
>>87366899
not trying to instigate anything but how do you KNOW he killed someone...?
>>
>>87367757
im interested too
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.