[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with Hollywood constantly making couples

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: d9d.png (214KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
d9d.png
214KB, 500x533px
What's the deal with Hollywood constantly making couples where the actor is like 10+ years older than the actress?
>>
>>87354275
Good thing Man of Steel came along
>>
Women like older men
>>
>>87354275
Men are hired for their acting ability and Star power
Women are hired because the director wants to JOSS them
>>
>>87354275
Because husbands being older than their wife or wives has been a common occurrence throughout human history, regardless of culture.
>>
File: lecastingcouchman.jpg (111KB, 736x952px) Image search: [Google]
lecastingcouchman.jpg
111KB, 736x952px
>>87354445
>JOSS them
Aw man, I hate that I missed this when it happened. Was it good times?
>>
File: hardtruths0097.png (622KB, 1268x1645px) Image search: [Google]
hardtruths0097.png
622KB, 1268x1645px
>>87354275
It's a mystery.
>>
>>87354548
It wasn't as fun as you might think, but it was pretty fun.
>>
>>87354548
Eh, not really. I mean, nothing shocking really - yet another male feminist who abuses or exploits women, a shocking revelation, nobody expected that to happen.
Actually I have troubles remembering a single male feminist who wasn't piece of shit. Seems that the only difference between a male feminist and misogynist is time that passes, so no one really talked about it.
>>
>>87354275
Because men prefer younger women and gruff, mature older men.

Everyone tells themselves that women are driving the older men trend while men are driving the younger women trend, but it's literally all male preference. Women want people like korean actors or spiderman:homecoming, young and slim. We want gruff machismo, and old men hardened by age and experience, and since we're the target demographic, we get what we want.

Also, movie producers are all a bunch of old white guys. Is there any doubt that they wouldn't push an agenda to show more older men with younger women? Think about it too hard and you'll start asking yourself how the ratio of make actors that stay in the spotlight for decades compares to females actors that do the same.
>>
>>87354548
The JOSSing was a bit of a let down since everyone on /tv/ already hated him
>>
>>87355862
yeah but then some people started to like him because of it
>>
>>87354275
Women prefer older men in real life. It's natural.
>>
>>87355443
> Women want people like korean actors or spiderman:homecoming

t. never went outside his house

I've date 16-year-olds when I was in my mid-twenties. I know guys that have went even lower. Girl are attracted to maturity and confidence above all else.
>>
>>87355996
>Admitting to being a pedophile
>Thinking a 16 year old's opinion has any weight or value

This is the dumbest post I've ever seen. I hope it's bait. Enjoy your fucking (you) godamnit.
>>
File: mcbain.jpg (27KB, 301x321px) Image search: [Google]
mcbain.jpg
27KB, 301x321px
>>87355443
>women want pretty-boy types

That's only younger twentysomethings who haven't evolved past the "I need a sensitive guy who UNDERSTANDS me" phase. The older women get, the more they want a lumberjack
>>
>>87354275
Male actors are at peak popularity after becoming established with several stand-out performances.
Female actors are at peak popularity when they're a rising star who is sure to become the next big thing.
>>
Women like older men
Men like younger women
>>
>>87357937
Go back to /pol/ fucking sexist
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.