[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This cartoon shit-show is total crap Boring, unoriginal, unfunny,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 7SStU6E.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7SStU6E.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
This cartoon shit-show is total crap
Boring, unoriginal, unfunny, total pleb
Watched it for like 5 min and dropped
Why all the hype here?
There are literally gorillion cartoon shit-shows like this

Watch Superjail for Christ sake its million times better
Even fucking Futurama was better
If you aren't 15 you won't like this child-shit
Literally Millenials: the show
>>
>>87352403
Cringey Pseudo Intellectual Virgin Manchildren Show
Perfect for entitled losers on 4chan and Reddit
>>
Sounds like you just aren't smart enough to get it
>>
>>87352478
*belch* *snort* *fart*
>>
>>87352478
>smart
HAHAHA
Thias show is literally for fucking teens
And what is worse it for losers like you who got beaten their ass in the toilets

What smart innit? Its a fucking ayyImao fantasy shitfest
>>
File: received_266563960500166.jpg (9KB, 348x406px) Image search: [Google]
received_266563960500166.jpg
9KB, 348x406px
>>87352403
Whoa.. You're.. Now hold on here.. You're saying..? You don't.. Like Rick and Morty?? Damn dude that is one hot opinion ya got there! I wonder if, maybe there are more individuals with such opinions elsewhere on the internet? Maybe someone else with a level of Intel of Gents capable of writing off a show because of their perception of its fanbase? No... on second thought there couldn't be anyone.. Not one soul with the raw IQ power to conflate a shows popularity as being equivalent to its quality. You really are a bastion of good taste, watching what is essentially the same show in the context of a jail, with more fight scenes. Good day to you, my good sir! You are a scholar and a gentleman.
>>
>Even fucking Futurama was better
>Implying Futurama wasn't great

I mean sure it got bad but it's pretty safe to say the first 3 seasons were gold.
>>
i like how i said i liked this show one time and now theres a SWAT team dedicated to this shit

really makes you think
>>
>>87353519
Futurama was shit and never funny. Stop with the nostalgia goggles.
>>
>>87352403

Why are their pupils just smudges?
>>
>>87352478
>Im an atheist and if you don't agree you're just not smart enough.
Dude weed lmao
>>
File: IMG_4287.jpg (39KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4287.jpg
39KB, 600x432px
>>87352403
>Watched it for like 5 min and dropped

Bullshit. You've seen every episode and are fanny-chapped that it went mainstream and isn't "your" show anymore.

No one watches a show for 5 minutes and then dismisses it but still feels the need to create a thread on four-chan about it.
>>
>>87353613
>lol everything I don't like is only liked because of nostalgia
>>
i didn't like it either. it felt like a slightly more clever version of family guy, so still stupid and not funny. dropped after trying 3 random episodes.
oh and m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-morty *barf* isnt funny
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.