[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some movies where a man doesnt get the woman he wants,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 7634.jpg (1MB, 4030x4096px) Image search: [Google]
7634.jpg
1MB, 4030x4096px
what are some movies where a man doesnt get the woman he wants, goes on a killing spree and dies?
>>
>>87351960
Shrek 3
>>
>>87351960
Made in America?

Shitty movie.
>>
>>87351960
Downfall
>>
My life lol
>>
>losing your shit over a woman
>>
File: listen.jpg (24KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
listen.jpg
24KB, 600x463px
>>87351960
>going on a killing spree for not being Chad
Anon, I...
If Stacy doesn't love you, it's OK to let her go. There are always more out there, and you're probably just obsessed, which has nothing to do with love
If you truly love Stacy, then why the fuck would you kill anyone, including her, Chad or any other random person? If you love Stacy and she's happy with Chad, her happiness is more important than your whim.
Finally, killing anyone is pointless, in the big picture, you just end up being and edgy virgin who everybody hates even more, and the worst part is, there are no responsible people for Stacy not liking you. It's just the way it is. She either likes you or she doesn't. No one deserves to die for it.
Not even you deserve to die. If you an hero, you did so for nothing. Your death ain't gonna mean shit. So you might as well man up and walk away with whatever pride you can muster.
>>
Supreme gentleman movie, when?
>>
>>87351960
Taxi Driver
Minus the dies part
But he tried to
>>
falling down
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.