[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we will never be able to watch this masterpiece in the cinema

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 496224.jpg (228KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
496224.jpg
228KB, 810x1200px
>we will never be able to watch this masterpiece in the cinema again

Did anyone get the chance to watch it on the big screen? I only managed to get a copy of the Russian dubbed rip online and it was still 10/10. I think it's the best film Malick has ever done, it's like he discarded all the trappings of set design and actors and used the Earth as his studio. It feeds into his philosophy and view of life so well.
>>
Is it as dull as the Tree of Life?
>>
File: Thank you based Malick.webm (3MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
Thank you based Malick.webm
3MB, 1280x544px
>>87347749
That's the feature length version though which I believe has only been shown once in a theater, at its premiere in Venice.

I saw the IMAX version on the big big screen and it was an experience to say the least, though it was a bit funny to hear Bradicio Pitto waxing lyrical about the wonders of the cosmos.
>when it opened with "Dear Child"
>>
>see theater is going to be playing this soon
>forget to buy tickets and missed the screening
>mad and figured the bluray would come out in a few months

its never coming out is it bros? ;_;
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.