[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When Shelley Duvall is running to get Jack to confront the woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

When Shelley Duvall is running to get Jack to confront the woman in Room 237, why does she leave Danny in his bedroom if he's the one she's worried about?
Why does Kubrick get a reputation for making perfect movies when his movies are full of plot holes?
>>
>>87346844
I take it you might be female and thinking to yourself "I would have just beat that bitch's ass myself". Please consider even though you are a liberated woman now, and there were liberated women back then, you still may not have been a liberated woman had you grown up back then. You would be statistically more likely to drink the koolaid and go running to hubby because you was just a flimsy dame. She doesn't think she can protect Danny on her own, otherwise she would have tried to leave sooner.
>>
>>87346940
I didn't ask for the /pol/, I'm a guy who watched a movie and was annoyed by what seems like a plot hole.
>>
>Establish early on that a child and some random caretaker both have psychic powers

>Expect the suspension of disbelief to have some metric of stress yield before it snaps

Your movies are shit. Your opinions are shit. Die.
>>
>>87346984
>Movie has one fantasy element therefore all rules are completely thrown out the window
Unironically kill yourself
>>
the material logic of film plots are totally irrelevant and shouldn't be thought about
>>
>>87347004
If a flick takes place in Candy Land I'm not going to question how the Bubble Gum men are opposed to the Chocolate Knights.

Put a rope around your stupid fucking neck and asphyxiate yourself until you pass out. With any luck you will not awaken to poison this world with your awful brain.
>>
>why doesn't this character who is clearly meant to be quite stupid have impeccable logic at all points of the movie?

Yes, that's a gaping plot hole OP.
>>
>>87346963
/pol/ wouldn't have half as positive attitude towards women as I do. Nothing I said was sexist, I'm discussing a sexist era. It's not racist of me to say "slavery used to exist in America and they used to make black people work all day under inhumane conditions and if you were a black slave you would not be as likely as you may think to stage an escape. Many black men of the time had their will broken in a way that can be difficult for you to understand even as a black man yourself in today's times."
>>
File: 1503480341405.gif (2MB, 250x158px) Image search: [Google]
1503480341405.gif
2MB, 250x158px
>>87347058
/thread
>>
>>87346844
>movies are full of plot holes
kek

>>87347058
/thread
>>
File: daggy14.jpg (17KB, 344x336px) Image search: [Google]
daggy14.jpg
17KB, 344x336px
>>87347058
/thread
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.