[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This scene is the pinnacle of motion pictures. The music, cinematography,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1492715154483.webm (705KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492715154483.webm
705KB, 1280x720px
This scene is the pinnacle of motion pictures. The music, cinematography, acting. Everything about it was incredible.

Side note, does anyone else feel like LOST lost a lot of its charm from a film making perspective in later seasons? I'm not even talking about the plot, I'm saying something about the way it was shot, and the colour pallets seemed off.
>>
>>87337781
The height of lost was the season finale of season 2. Anyone who disagrees is wrong on many levels. Also the worst episode of lost was also in season 2: Fire + Water.
>>
Lost was a piece of doodoo, from the first to the last. Okay, JJ Abrams's pilot had promise, but everything that came after was poopoo doodoo
>>
>>87337879
Season 3 finale was better. Season 2 is great when you first watch it, but then you get cucked by them killing off Eko prematurely
>>
>>87337933
If that is "We have to go back", you are spot on.
>>
>>87338006
it is. Jack's actor was incredibly underrated due to being on the same show as Locke and Ben
>>
>>87337933
Mr Eko was killed off because the actor who played him hated living in Hawaii. Eko was suppose to be around for 4 seasons.

>>87337781
Walkabout was my favorite episode. Idc that the show went downhill, the characters carried it for me. I was there for them. Didn't care that there was a wacky smoke monster or Jacob, or time travel. I was there to see the characters go on that ride.
>>
File: terry-o-quinn-image.jpg (192KB, 776x539px) Image search: [Google]
terry-o-quinn-image.jpg
192KB, 776x539px
He is such a good actor honestly. Im sad i dont see him more often.
>>
>>87337920
>poopoo doodoo
You should get a job as a critic. You'd fit right in.
>>
>>87338695
The time travel was unironically good imo, and the time skip of 3 years where sawyer establishes himself in dharma and his relationship with Best Girl was suprisingly well done and believeable. He became one of my favourites
>>
>>87338695
What do you think ekos final character role would be? Do you think he would be the man in Black?
>>
File: johnlocke.jpg (101KB, 1276x684px) Image search: [Google]
johnlocke.jpg
101KB, 1276x684px
>>87337781
I liked the scene where he fell in love with a callgirl
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.