[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

>I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.
What did the Don mean by this?
>>
File: Little Caprice.jpg (51KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
Little Caprice.jpg
51KB, 500x379px
>>87336678
When you are a woman or child you van be careless because you can expect a man/parent to come and clean up your mess and save you from your disaster.

When you are a man, its up to you to solve your own shoot so it serves your interests to not be careless.
>>
>>87336765
not him, but to expand on this
women and childrens' mistakes are more forgivable by the community since they don't know any better
even if the man solves his own problem, enough mistakes can ruin a man's reputation beyond repair
>>
this >>87337060
a woman can molest a 14 year old and people say "she must be crazy", if a man does it he's a monster and everyone wants to torture him to death

then we have people saying "the woman should be hated as much as well", it never occurs to anyone that the man might have done something to incur such frothing at the mouth hatred because he is legit crazy while the woman did it because she is immoral and knew she could get away with it
>>
>>87337251
>a woman can molest a 14 year old and people say "she must be crazy"
That woman would still be vilified. Get a grip anon.
>>
>>87337251
Is this a joke? Have you actually not seen Streetcar named Desire?

WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE
>>
>>87337820
STELLLAAAAAA STEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>87337820

hmm,, never realized how much he was balding before
>>
>>87337858
How could he go from this...
>>
File: da samoorai.png (295KB, 473x472px) Image search: [Google]
da samoorai.png
295KB, 473x472px
>>87336678
>First son fucks your empire up
>But not men.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.